• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Playdead's INSIDE

AndySTL

This game is FUN and creepy. It's a 2-d logic puzzle game with scrolling screen. It looks like a Pink Floyd video. Very fun.

Looks interesting, may give it a go. Thanks!

I was just talking about this game with a friend last night. I read about it ~a month ago and meant to download it for Xbox One. From the same company "Limbo" is supposed to be really good too which is a predecessor but not a prequel to Inside. I believe it was GOTM in Game Informer last month.

Download it now!

It's really fun and can be enjoyed alone or with friends all helping to solve the puzzles. A good friend of mine went through surgery yesterday in a fight with cancer and the night before a few friends went over to his place and we downloaded this game. It was a good bonding experience and got his mind off the surgery.

I don't think it is terribly long. You can probably get through the entire game in one evening. I haven't finished yet but I get the feeling that I am close to the end.

I played Limbo, liked it a lot. Just got this one, will try it out shortly...

Not yet, I bought it and installed it, just haven't started yet. Have been playing the new(ish) Doom. ;)

Zachary and I finished it. It was really cool overall but I was a little underwhelmed by the ending. Def worth the $ and time spent playing it though.

Hey @PaulyT, did you ever get around to playing this?
Yup, played and finished it a while ago. Definitely an odd game, great atmosphere, some good puzzles. Yeah ending's a bit abrupt and mysterious...

Back