• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Concert Video are you listening to?

I just photo stills of NRBQ playing at Darryl's House! I cannot wait to see that!!!

81qnCY3GlJL._SL1500_.jpg

I picked up a few new shows on Blu-ray. I'm not yet sure which one is being played tonight though.

Recommended by Batman.

81qnCY3GlJL._SX342_.jpg

After watching a few YouTube clips from this show, it seemed to be a worthy purchase. Fingers crossed.

81RNSD27DzL._SX342_.jpg

And for similar reason as above, plus Babs will be extra thrilled when she finds out...

81jIanAQ5NL._SX342_.jpg

I picked up a few new shows on Blu-ray. I'm not yet sure which one is being played tonight though.

Recommended by Batman.

81qnCY3GlJL._SX342_.jpg

After watching a few YouTube clips from this show, it seemed to be a worthy purchase. Fingers crossed.

81RNSD27DzL._SX342_.jpg

And for similar reason as above, plus Babs will be extra thrilled when she finds out...

81jIanAQ5NL._SX342_.jpg

You are probably watching already, howeithe Hans is extremely good........

Probably the best I've ever heard him sound. Great band behind him. Plays 5 or 6 police songs, and plays them well. Great audio and video. Highly recomended.

One deck for this weekend! Had to put new batteries in the SPL meter last weekend!!

Recommended by Batman.

81qnCY3GlJL._SX342_.jpg

81RNSD27DzL._SX342_.jpg

81jIanAQ5NL._SX342_.jpg
Brian McKnight is an incredible, silent soul OF talent, IMO. Highly sexy and soulful. Few compare, period. A great surprise in the theater after a long week of work.

Carole King is always a classic....Zing loved Lady G, impressive. I enjoyed the quartet of ladies doing ‘Way Over Yonder’!

Two classic concert videos for true music lovers!

We didn’t get to Hans Zimmer. Another evening, I am still reeling from Brian M.:love:

Probably the best I've ever heard him sound. Great band behind him. Plays 5 or 6 police songs, and plays them well. Great audio and video. Highly recomended.

I totally agree Dentman! The arrangements of the songs were great, the musicianship fantastic! I think the picture quality could have been a bit better, but the audio was fantastic!!

Back