• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Karate Kid Fans?

Huey

Famous
This actually doesn't look bad, although I'm not sure I would subscribe just to watch it.

Doesn’t look bad, but like you, I’m not joining YouTube Red to watch it.

Hmmm, well I guess I have no choice but to echo the sentiments of my friends above. Looks like it might be kind of fun, especially for us that grew up in the Karate Kid era, but I wont subscribe to watch,

You just never know what good writing can come up with. The core concept doesn’t seem like it’d be more than a handful of episodes to resolve. So I guess it’ll need some other conflict created with the supporting cast.

Same as the others, not signing up just to watch it. If I'm able to binge watch it, maybe sign up for a month once the first season is done.

I'm very interested in it though. The trailer gives me the impression Johnny is washed up, but still somewhat of a "good guy" while LaRusso is painted as some shmuck car salesman. Reading from Wikipedia, it seems LaRusso and Lawrence go in together to re-open Cobra Kai which seems to be opposite of what I got from the trailer.

I already subscribe to YouTube Red, so I'll probably check it out. YouTube Red is a really good deal. I pay $15/mo for YouTube Red, YouTube Music and Google Play Music for up to five users. That pretty much blows the other subscription music services away, in terms of overall value, and is one of the things that keeps me in the Google ecosystem.

Back