• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

love-charlie.jpg

Yay! Posting pics anymore is a HUGE PITA! Pleased this worked easily.
Luv this man! So much sex appeal!

Forever_Charlie.jpg

Bam! Thanks, Zing! Again...what a PITA!

Anyhoo....I LUV the ‘Infectious’ tune ft. Snoop Dog...makes me want to dance!

Been years since I've listened to this, but today I'm completely fascinated by this song:

^^ I’m a big fan of The Sundays! When I worked at a car dealership as an apprentice I commuted back and forth for months with them in my CD player. I was just telling my son Zach in the car about an hour ago how much I loved Harriet Wheeler’s voice, what a coincidence.

^^ I’m a big fan of The Sundays! When I worked at a car dealership as an apprentice I commuted back and forth for months with them in my CD player. I was just telling my son Zach in the car about an hour ago how much I loved Harriet Wheeler’s voice, what a coincidence.
Yeah it was you who introduced me to them on a road trip up to (or maybe back from) Zing's. I have all three of their albums now, which I revisit every few years. There's some very interesting musical things going on in this first album at least that I didn't recall; gotta listen to the others now.

My cousin recently turned me on to this one.

a0131365006_2.jpg

This is the description i found for the album:
Full of slow-burning, arousing rock and pop-rock anthems, Lost Friends is reminiscent of the coming-of-age music of the late ’80s and ’90s. It is filled with boisterous choruses, catchy riffs, and moving and passionate stories.

My cousin recently turned me on to this one.

a0131365006_2.jpg

This is the description i found for the album:
Full of slow-burning, arousing rock and pop-rock anthems, Lost Friends is reminiscent of the coming-of-age music of the late ’80s and ’90s. It is filled with boisterous choruses, catchy riffs, and moving and passionate stories.
Yep I like them

Had dinner at an awesome local taco joint tonight and, as usual, their playlist was right up my alley. I can’t remember what was playing when we sat down (it was early 90s alternative) but the next songs were by INXS, Terence Trent D’Arby (Wishing Well), Stevie Ray Vaughan (Pride and Joy), Jane’s Addiction (Stop!), then Kings of Leon. The Police were playing when we left (Message in a Bottle).

New albums by a couple of my favorite artists - really digging both of these. A lot. Kinda mellow, but great songwriting. (Interestingly, Ray and Neko are touring together this summer... wish they were coming closer to me.)

Ray_LaMontagne.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Back