• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

61aKQECdemL.jpg

7.5 out of 10, it had it's surprising moments...............

Interstellar. Finally got around to watching this film. I don't know why it took me so long to watch since I like Christopher Nolan and the movie intrigued me.

I didn't get through the whole movie yet I know surprise but I have about 30 minutes left.images (5).jpeg

Last edited:
I didn't get through the whole movie yet …]

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
I am totally shocked by this news.

Kidding.

I know you’ve got a million things going on and it’s a good thing that sitting down with a movie brings you some much needed rest.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
I am totally shocked by this news.

Kidding.

I know you’ve got a million things going on and it’s a good thing that sitting down with a movie brings you some much needed rest.
The movie is 2 hours and 49 minutes. I got over 2 hours in. But then the baby woke up . Impressed my girls didn't. I had the system up

Okay, not going to lie. I had to look up an explanation on the ending of Interstellar. However, the scenes in the movie at times were bananas for the bass.

Wife wanted to watch Adam Sandler's new movie on Netflix, The Week Of, yesterday so we did that. It has a couple of funny moments, and at least he didn't speak in any of his voices, but I wouldn't recommend watching it. Chris Rock was probably the funniest, but even he couldn't save this move. Also watched CHiPs Saturday night, which also had its moments, but glad I DVR'd it on an HBO free weekend and didn't actually spend any money on it.

Wife wanted to watch Adam Sandler's new movie on Netflix, The Week Of, yesterday so we did that. It has a couple of funny moments, and at least he didn't speak in any of his voices, but I wouldn't recommend watching it. Chris Rock was probably the funniest, but even he couldn't save this move. Also watched CHiPs Saturday night, which also had its moments, but glad I DVR'd it on an HBO free weekend and didn't actually spend any money on it.
That sounds like 4 hours of suck. You can't get back that time

Logan Lucky. I enjoyed this film. Saw it last night while assembling my daughter's desk.

images.jpeg

Last edited:
Muppets Most Wanted. Rented this for the girls this weekend. I really enjoyed the previous Muppets movie. This one was okay but not as good.

images (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Sicario Day of the Soldado. Went to ipic with the wife this evening. It has its good and bad moments. I'd say just wait until it's available for home viewing.

images (2).jpeg

Last edited:
Just finished (re)watching this one:

Saw this a while ago. Then we watched Coco, which was really good. But Watching Book of Life again this afternoon - as much as I generally love Pixar, this is so much better than Coco in every single way (IMHO). Story line. Dialog. Humor. Graphic artistry/style. Music (covers of Radiohead and Mumford & Sons, etc.). I can't recommend this one enough.

Just finished (re)watching this one:

Saw this a while ago. Then we watched Coco, which was really good. But Watching Book of Life again this afternoon - as much as I generally love Pixar, this is so much better than Coco in every single way (IMHO). Story line. Dialog. Humor. Graphic artistry/style. Music (covers of Radiohead and Mumford & Sons, etc.). I can't recommend this one enough.
Going to check it out.

Ghost in the Shell. I saw this last night. I spent most of the time watching it while assembling various furniture for my daughter. It was so so.
images (3).jpeg

Last edited:
Back