• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What TV shows are you watching now?

ca354d1c-83d6-4338-8d6a-9073788d6a1e.jpg

I originally hesitated, after watching Breaking Bad not too long ago, because I thought "what could they do with this minor character? This will be cheezy."

Well, I recant that opinion. The writing on this show is surprisingly good, and they've really made this character into something interesting. Good supporting characters too. I'm just starting season 3 now (on Netflix), enjoying it very much.
Great show. Every season gets better. Glad I hung with it.

I started watching Goliath on Amazon Prime and am hooked.

Not a huge fan of Billy Bob Thorton, I think he is a good actor but has made some bad choices concerning roles in the past.

Also didn't realize until the end credits of the 1st episode that Davie E Kelley is a producer/writer of the show. I usually really like his stuff.

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazion . Watvched season one when it came out and am about half way thru season 2. I would love to binge watch the whole thing but have been limiting myself to one episode a day.

Watching The Good Cop on netflix. Just realized, when looking up another actress, that the main lead (next to Tony Danza) is Josh Groban! (@Babs) Wow somehow I totally failed to realize that, guess because it's such a different context from the musical stuff I know him for. Anyway, he's not bad at all in this. Not the greatest detective show ever, but some interesting plots and decent acting/writing. Worth checking out.

Last edited:
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazion . Watvched season one when it came out and am about half way thru season 2. I would love to binge watch the whole thing but have been limiting myself to one episode a day.

My wife is binge watching the new season and she loves, LOVES that show. I get the appeal but lately I’ve got too short an attention span for television shows.

My wife recommended that one, too. Gonna have to check it out.

Though I certainly understand why alot of women like it but when you get into it it is very entertaining across the board.

My wife and I gave season one a shot this past weekend. She feel asleep during episode two. I made it through a couple more episodes but have no interest in watching any more...

Matt B posted on Facebook a year ago about a new show that was on that I wanted to see and that I had forgotten to DVR. The show is called Happy and stars Chris Meloni, who I know from OZ, but I know he's been on a couple of other shows as well. I tried recording reruns of it, but all I ever got was episode 2 and 5, and this is a show you need to watch in progression. Reason for the post, it's on Netflix now, and I watched the first 3 episodes yesterday. Let me start out, this series is not for everyone. Very dark humor and a reasonable amount of blood and violence. It does have a Christmas theme to it, but it is no way a Christmas show. If you like dark humor, it's worth checking out. Oh, and Patton Oswalt voices Happy, which I don't want to say anymore due to spoilers.

Wife and I were looking for something to watch last night and found the game show Idiot Test on Netflix. Host is annoying, but the show itself was pretty entertaining, especially if you like brain teasers.

We are down to the last episode of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel season 2 and it is still one of our favorite shows. The writing in this show is just superb with fast-paced, witty dialog the kind of which is seldom seen anymore.

We are down to the last episode of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel season 2 and it is still one of our favorite shows. The writing in this show is just superb with fast-paced, witty dialog the kind of which is seldom seen anymore.

Agree. I had to keep the brakes on and not binge watch but after10 days it was over and now I want season 3.

Figured this was the best place for this...

But new shows on the networks anyone likes? The only one I'm likely to keep up on is Prodigal Son. Everything else... super meh. I had hopes for Evil, but was sorely disappointed with the first two episodes.

Figured this was the best place for this...

But new shows on the networks anyone likes? The only one I'm likely to keep up on is Prodigal Son. Everything else... super meh. I had hopes for Evil, but was sorely disappointed with the first two episodes.

I'm enjoying Stumptown quite a bit. Unicorn isn't terrible either. Other than those two all the rest I've seen are tropes or dull. Eager for Piccard to arrive.

stumptown was what i was anticipating this fall, funny, i hated how i met your wife because of the main protagonist, but always gave cobie smulders a second look.

it seems to run well, but feels like it might run out of steam sometime soon.

almost human was a show i used to watch that had karl urban and the detective in this show. we hope to see this pick the pace up a bit.

Back