• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

I guess The Boys was originally a comic strip, which I had never heard of, but I guess Black Noir isn't who he seems to be. LINK to an article about him. Could be spoilers in the article if you haven't finished the current season, but is interesting as to who he is, at least in the comics.

is the boys truly super graphic? sexual content?

need to know just in case i ask wife if we can watch it. she cant bedause shes preggy.

is the boys truly super graphic? sexual content?

need to know just in case i ask wife if we can watch it. she cant bedause shes preggy.
There are a couple of sex scenes, but I don't remember any nudity. But it can be a lot of blood and guts at times. My wife had trouble with that part of it.

Wife and I watched the first episode of The Righteous Gemstones on HBO last night. Meh. It was ok, not as good as the trailer plays out, but it did get better towards the end of the episode.

There are a couple of sex scenes, but I don't remember any nudity. But it can be a lot of blood and guts at times. My wife had trouble with that part of it.

Theres nudity, for sure, but not overtly gratuitous in-your-face nudity. There are also a few scenes where people in the background are fully nude and obviously having sex.

There is also some serious human body sliced in two and exploding body scenes.

Wife and I watched the first episode of The Righteous Gemstones on HBO last night. Meh. It was ok, not as good as the trailer plays out, but it did get better towards the end of the episode.

I keep meaning to check that out.

I find that many times the first episode of a series is not the best one to form an opinion on. Many are made as pilots and canges between the first and subsequent episodes can be significant.

Theres nudity, for sure, but not overtly gratuitous in-your-face nudity. There are also a few scenes where people in the background are fully nude and obviously having sex.

I truly don't remember any nudity, but maybe I've just become to desensitized to it. Definitely lots of blood and gore though.

I keep meaning to check that out.

I find that many times the first episode of a series is not the best one to form an opinion on. Many are made as pilots and canges between the first and subsequent episodes can be significant.
We will watch the second episode, and hopefully it gets a little better. Not a fan of Danny McBride, so maybe that's why I'm struggling with the show.

Hey, I have no problem noticing that Starlight is hot, although she needs to eat a cheeseburger or two.

You are avoiding all the scenes where men appear nude, often with flashes and flickers of their weenies.

You are avoiding all the scenes where men appear nude, often with flashes and flickers of their weenies.
Speaking of weiners, has anybody seen the picture of The Deep and his deep package? Quite impressive to say the least. I thought for sure when he brought that girl home and said he wasn't like other guys, that that was what they were referring to.

thank you very much, at least i know its gory.

kinda like brawl in cell 44 kinda movie. where the action scenes are a bit more brutal.

Just started season 1 a few days ago and have already almost finished it. I love the show even if the pace is a little slow.
I kept hearing about how the second season had dropped, so the wife and I decided to check out season 1. She's not liking it as much as I am, but I think it's great. Pacing is a little slow at times, but I think that's also part of the charm that sucks you in. Loving the music that they use through out it as well.

Mindhunter..fantastic. Just finished season one. The cars ...the music. Fantastic. Playing Alan Parson's Project (I wouldn't want to be like you)as Holden's fellow agent is preparing to throw him under the bus.

Last edited:
Watched the first episodes of "Carnival Row" on Prime and The Dark Crystal Age of Resistance on Netflix. I liked both and will continue to watch.

The Dark Crystal uses muppet like charecters that may put some people off but the story is really in the tradition of LOTR. Carnival Row could end up being really good even better than Tge Boys.

The Dark Crystal is one of my favorite movies, so the prequel miniseries has been on my radar for a long time. Cannot wait to watch it.

I watched Chappelle's new comedy special on Netflix this morning.... I haven't laughed out loud like this in a very long time. I had to pause it several times to get the laughing over with while not missing the next joke.

Back