• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Direct Tv Now.

Went to watch Face the Nation this morning and got the message that DirecTV Now no longer carries CBS affiliates, they suggest getting a subscription to CBS All Access

Where are you located? I just started getting the runner on DirecTV that we may be losing CBS. I am in NC.

I am going to drop DirecTV in early November and trying to decide what to go with. So far I am thinking Ruko with Hulu, Netflix and something else. I would like local channels and losing football concerns me. What do you suggest?

if you want to consider, there is also

youtube tv and playstation as well.

my sister has youtube tv, and it does include local channels, playstation has tiers but believe local channels are included.

both around 50 clams.

if you want to consider, there is also

youtube tv and playstation as well.

my sister has youtube tv, and it does include local channels, playstation has tiers but believe local channels are included.

both around 50 clams.

I will check into both, thank you. The latest Roku is going for $100 that seems a bit ... well a lot pricey

Is OAN and the catholic religious channel on AT&T TV Now? My mom might do well to switch over.

Is OAN and the catholic religious channel on AT&T TV Now? My mom might do well to switch over.

OAN - yes
I’m not sure what catholic channel you’re referring to but there is nothing listed in the C section of the guide.

I have been doing a little research Playstation is available on Roku which will save me some money. So I think I will keep Hulu, Netflix and pickup something that will give me the local channels which Vue (which is playstation), Youtube TV, Att&T TV Now, Fubo say they will. Trying to decide what you get at what price is wild. I have a month and a week to figure it out.

the nice thing about the ps vue too is like all these other services, you can purchase movies 2 weeks in advance with their digital copy. altho it MIGHT not show tho, as it doesnt on my ps3.

for example, i can purchase spiderman far from home on ps4, but i cant watch it on my ps3 for some reason. im not sure about the roku.

the nice thing about the ps vue too is like all these other services, you can purchase movies 2 weeks in advance with their digital copy. altho it MIGHT not show tho, as it doesnt on my ps3.

for example, i can purchase spiderman far from home on ps4, but i cant watch it on my ps3 for some reason. im not sure about the roku.

what do you mean you’re not sure about the Roku?

what do you mean you’re not sure about the Roku?

since the ps3 is already a native device in their ecosystem, and it CANT play a purchased movie i had on the ps4, i cannot guarantee that it would work on other devices. sure, its an outdated machine, but it should still be capable of playing a movie. no software or other constraints i see should deny me of that.

then again, i havent done it yet, since i purchased er... i think it was avengeres endgame.

Sony will shut down PlayStation Vue in January

“Unfortunately, the highly competitive Pay TV industry, with expensive content and network deals, has been slower to change than we expected,” Sony notes. “Because of this, we have decided to remain focused on our core gaming business.”

thanks for the update towen, completely forgot to mention this after i suggested it earlier.

my apologies.

Back