• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

"Jeopardy - Greatest of All Time" via Hulu . For years I watched Jeopardy on a regular basis but for what ever reason have not seen it in several years. This tournament will be interesting.

Watched to first 2 seasons of Mindhunter on Netflix and we are eagerly awaiting season 3 although it isn't supposed to come out until like 2021.

Looking forward to the next season of Ozark coming out soon I believe.

And, last night I started watching Don't Fuck With Cats on Netflix and damn, so far so good. I have only watched part 1 of the 3 part doc. Looking forward to watching the rest.

I watched 4 seasons of the Expanse before I realized that the guy who played Ashford, the irish sounding belter captain, was David Strathairn. I think he's been great in everything I've seen him in, and he really did a good job here because I didn't recognize him. Little disappointed in season 4, didn't have the same charm as the previous seasons, but it's still pretty good sci-fi!

watching the first episode of the wild district.

very very promising, i liked the first episode, and look forward to watching more. man i didnt know their city looks fabulous. the main character in this is also in jack ryans season 2.

maybe im getting old, but i am having a hard time listening to the original spanish track, and when i tried english dub man i puked.

or maybe im used to korean flicks and just diggin em.

btw, will update more korean flicks later on. been on a binge and enjoying a bit of it.

wilddistrict1os.jpg

just finished this this morning, and thought it wasnt bad. relatively good ending, but not sure if its completely done or not.

recommended for those who dont have much else to watch.

Rose and I have started the 1st season of the original Star Trek. I think there are 23 episodes in the first season. I loved it as a child. Now it brings back memories and laughs for being campy and cheesy. Still love it.

The wife put this on last night. I thought it was a movie because it was so long but it’s a mini-series.
Episode one was really, really good and I‘m looking forward to ep. 2

9315EA42-144D-48A2-B4D9-E3F65C2BEDAA.jpeg

The wife put this on last night. I thought it was a movie because it was so long but it’s a mini-series.
Episode one was really, really good and I‘m looking forward to ep. 2

View attachment 10233

Glad someone else is watching it.

I just finished the series and not wanting to give away any spoilers it is one of the best series I have seen in a while. Very unique, suspenseful and "curve throwing"

I watched it too, and had mixed feelings. But I give them points for an original take on the whole thing.

Started a couple new series this weekend. One on Netflix called Sex Education which is one of the funniest raunchiest shows I’ve seen in a while. You can binge watch seasons 1&2 immediately. And other is The Outsider (based on the Stephen King book) on HBO. Can only stream episodes 1& 2 right now but it’s off to a good start. Looking forward to more of each.

One on Netflix called Sex Education which is one of the funniest raunchiest shows I’ve seen in a while.
Yeah I just noticed that season 2 is out now, looking forward to watching it. Saw season 1 when it first came out and I agree it's hysterical!

Started a couple new series this weekend. One on Netflix called Sex Education which is one of the funniest raunchiest shows I’ve seen in a while. You can binge watch seasons 1&2 immediately. And other is The Outsider (based on the Stephen King book) on HBO. Can only stream episodes 1& 2 right now but it’s off to a good start. Looking forward to more of each.

I have warched the outsider and it is pretty good. Third episode is now available.

Started watching a show "Brockmire" via Hulu. guess it was on several years ago but is one of the funniest things I have seen lately. Hank Azaria plays a washed up baseball announcer calling games in a very minor league.

v1.dDsyODkzNDY7ajsxODMxODsxMjAwOzE2MDA7MjQwMA

We're two episodes into Dracula, which I have mixed feelings about and cannot decide if I like or not. We are also on Season 2 of the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, which we are enjoying and finding quite funny.

Started watching a show "Brockmire" via Hulu. guess it was on several years ago but is one of the funniest things I have seen lately. Hank Azaria plays a washed up baseball announcer calling games in a very minor league.

I did a search on this because I thought I remember watching it, but I haven't. From the wiki page about it, there is still a 4th season to drop, it's last, and that JK Simmons joins in season 3. I'm surprised that JK isn't getting more movie roles after winning an oscar, or did he just get nominated?

Love ... Love ... LOVE me some Brockmire

Masters of Resonance on youtube. Its a documentary on Drum Workshop (DW) and how they got started and their progression.

Had a nice segment with Neil Peart as well as many other drummers and was well worth the watch. Highly recommended.

Masters of Resonance on youtube. Its a documentary on Drum Workshop (DW) and how they got started and their progression.

Had a nice segment with Neil Peart as well as many other drummers and was well worth the watch. Highly recommended.

Keep in mind 80% of Drum Workshop's success was paid advertising and classic, well known drum design already employed by all the major manufacturers. Meanwhile, 90% of John Goodall's ideas were fucking stupid. Many drummers, even paid endorsers of DW, feel DW's success happened in spite of John D's arrogance and insane ideas.

That said, their top line kits are every bit as good as the best from Yamaha, Sonor, Ludwig, Gretsch, Pearl, Fibes (now out of business), Premier, Tama, Roger's (R.I.P.) and others. However, none are inherently superior - they are just different.

Keep in mind 80% of Drum Workshop's success was paid advertising and classic, well known drum design already employed by all the major manufacturers. Meanwhile, 90% of John Goodall's ideas were fucking stupid. Many drummers, even paid endorsers of DW, feel DW's success happened in spite of John D's arrogance and insane ideas.

That said, their top line kits are every bit as good as the best from Yamaha, Sonor, Ludwig, Gretsch, Pearl, Fibes (now out of business), Premier, Tama, Roger's (R.I.P.) and others. However, none are inherently superior - they are just different.

I don't know stupid from brilliant when it comes to drumming, but it was a pretty good doc.

The coolest part IMO was when they talked about how they made Neil Peart's R40 drum kit and the kit they had built that inspired it. I wont give it away but to the non-drummer it was pretty cool.

@Flint it might be worth a watch, hell I don't know.

Back