• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

we dont talk about bruno - no no...

you know it, then you've watched encanto.

the story isnt the best, at times plausible, but disney sure as sh*t knows how to trigger the allergy response reactions.

and of course, dip dip dip into the songs and how 'catchy' they are.

I didn’t but only because I find it completely plausible that’s how the U.S. would handle a similar situation.
Absolutely.
The underlying message was global warming but we have done a less than stellar job with a recent issues.

i bought ghostbusters afterlife immediately when it came out on digital. google play in fact.

20 flipping bucks.

im not a die hard fan, but i read into it a bit, knowing that the crew who drafted the story, the heart of the movie itself was created with a great amount of passion and love from 'all of them'.

this was a great experience. kept finding myself sentimental over small things. it fed you, tidbits in the beginning, teasing you to see somehow a photograph of an old friend, then slowly denying you of it. like its flirting with you. then the next crescent arrives and you now feel that this isnt just about reminiscing about the good ol days, it had a character of itself.

i didnt need to find out who was what, or what it was trying to accomplish. it felt natural, fluid, and quite frankly not trying to imitate or dress up something it was not in the first place.

ghostbusters afterlife is a remarkable piece of work.

maybe im an ol fart. but i loved the original, heck i even loved the second one.

im buying the 4k day one.

do we need another one, a sequel? nope.

this felt like i was in the movie house again. like a rebirth of sorts. and i didnt even have my home theater turned up.

im glad they made this movie. im happy to recommend this to my friends.

Last edited:
i bought ghostbusters afterlife immediately when it came out on digital. google play in fact.

20 flipping bucks.

im not a die hard fan, but i read into it a bit, knowing that the crew who drafted the story, the hearf of the movie itself was created with a great amount of passion and love from 'all of them'.

this was a great experience. kept finding myself sentimental over small things. it fed you, tidbits in the beginning, teasing you to see somehow a photograph of an old friend, then slowly denying you of it. like its flirting with you. then the next crescent arrives and you now feel that this isnt just about reminiscing about the good ol days, it had a character of itself.

i didnt need to find out who was what, or what it was trying to accomplish. it felt natural, fluid, and quite frankly not trying to imitate or dress up something it was not in the first place.

ghostbusters afterlife is a remarkable piece of work.

maybe im an ol fart. but i loved the original, heck i even loved the second one.

im buying the 4k day one.

do we need another one, a sequel? nope.

this felt like i was in the movie house again. like a rebirth of sorts. and i didnt even have my home theater turned up.

im glad they made this movie. im happy to recommend this to my friends.
Real good movie.
Wife and I really enjoyed it.

i couldnt believe harold ramis passed away in 2014. i also didnt know much about the big riff he had with bill murray for such a long time. that hatchet was buried i think after he passed.

such a great movie. i hope you get to watch it.

netflix - chikasaw ranch

- not a bad movie, but definitely a good stream. includes one of the actors from yellowstone, but primarily more interested in reservation movies lately.

This looks like it could be good. I was a big fan of the comic back in the day.

if I said my son Daniel was FUCKING STOKED that still wouldn’t cover his level of excitement. I’m sure I’ll watch it with him, I’m definitely intrigued.

if I said my son Daniel was FUCKING STOKED that still wouldn’t cover his level of excitement. I’m sure I’ll watch it with him, I’m definitely intrigued.
Yeah I was happy about this trailer. I wish Marvel would make some more serious comic book adaptations (like the recent Joker) that are not so campy all the time. Clearly that formula is a success and I like those movies too... just for different reasons.

Yeah I was happy about this trailer. I wish Marvel would make some more serious comic book adaptations (like the recent Joker) that are not so campy all the time. Clearly that formula is a success and I like those movies too... just for different reasons.
Even more unlikely with Marvel now being under the Disney umbrella and this series being on Disney+. But if they can push the envelope like they do with the Star Wars material, it should be fine.

Even more unlikely with Marvel now being under the Disney umbrella and this series being on Disney+. But if they can push the envelope like they do with the Star Wars material, it should be fine.
Yeah can't imagine DIsney signing off on anything as dark as the recent Joker.

Just left the theater after viewing American Underdog. Really well done, I’m not sure how glorified the story was for cinema, but Catherine and I really enjoyed it.

Finally watched that Val Kilmer documentary "Val" on Amazon. I thought it was very well done it's amazing just how much raw footage he recorded over his entire life and career. Kind of heartbreaking to watch his decline and (IMO) partial insanity... it's like he can't switch off his need to perform... recording every moment. It felt like he was reading lines even in the course of his normal life. (Mild spoiler) There was that defining moment early in the film when he discovered his love for acting when he was on stage in that high school play and fed off the laughing crowd reaction... it was like he became addicted to that feeling and never stopped performing. I love many of his movies and performances and it was really cool to see so much behind the scenes footage from so many of them.

Finally watched that Val Kilmer documentary "Val" on Amazon. I thought it was very well done it's amazing just how much raw footage he recorded over his entire life and career. Kind of heartbreaking to watch his decline and (IMO) partial insanity... it's like he can't switch off his need to perform... recording every moment. It felt like he was reading lines even in the course of his normal life. (Mild spoiler) There was that defining moment early in the film when he discovered his love for acting when he was on stage in that high school play and fed off the laughing crowd reaction... it was like he became addicted to that feeling and never stopped performing. I love many of his movies and performances and it was really cool to see so much behind the scenes footage from so many of them.
Very well done and hard to watch.

Back