• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Just finished Obi-Wan Kenobi, very well done IMHO. But now I need to go back and watch Ep IV yet again...

Rumble: the Indians who rocked the world.

Im 15 min in and Im hooked.

I had never heard of Link Ray.

Highly recommend.

Stranger Things season 4.

Finished it yesterday. Best season yet.

"Just call my name 'cause I'll hear you scream!
Master, master!"

Mr.6

Dopesick on Disney +. Enjoying it.

Dopesick%20%282021%29.jpg

What time is it? It's RAINBOW time!
No place to put it, but you can watch it on EweTube, title "Thoughts and Prayers". :moon:

Just started watching this morning. Based on Neil Gaming graphic novels
Cool, thanks for the heads up. I was VERY into this series, I actually have most of the original individual comics from when they came out from when I was in college (meaning, not just the combined graphic novels). And I'm not otherwise at all into comics or collecting.

Currently watching the U15 Canadian Fastpitch Championship on Youtube from my home town. I went down to the ballpark Wednesday and Thursday to watch live but didn't make it there today, so I am watching on Youtube.
Why am I posting this mundane comment? For those of a certain vintage (moi) the fact that a family or friend in Newfoundland or Saskatechwan can fire up a computer and watch their local team play, boggles my mind. I was standing literally 5 feet from the GoPro and thought, we live in wondrous times!!

This show (on Netflix) has REALLY grabbed my attention. Great storylines and fantastic acting (in my totally inexperienced opinion). But I admit I have a soft spot for shows where main characters are autistic. (Atypical is my #1 favorite show on Netflix, ever.)

This show (on Netflix) has REALLY grabbed my attention. Great storylines and fantastic acting (in my totally inexperienced opinion). But I admit I have a soft spot for shows where main characters are autistic. (Atypical is my #1 favorite show on Netflix, ever.)

I wish my vision allowed me to read.subtitles

I wish my vision allowed me to read.subtitles
Ha, yeah this one is challenging even without vision issues; the captions sometimes go by so fast I don't have time to read them and I have to rewind.

Trainwreck on Netflix was pretty darn good.
I know Woodstock 99 was a shitshow, but dayum.
A few years ago Volume radio had several shows about making the documentary so I had some insight, but seeing it!
I cant believe no one died.

My wife and I really like this show. It has a lot of heart.

Back