• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Enjoyed the new Black Panther movie we saw it today in the theater. Submariner character was interesting not quite like the comic book guy I recall but not bad.

Enjoyed the new Black Panther movie we saw it today in the theater. Submariner character was interesting not quite like the comic book guy I recall but not bad.
I will 100% wait to see it free on Disney+, I found the first installment almost u watchable so I’m in no hurry to see this one.

I will 100% wait to see it free on Disney+, I found the first installment almost u watchable so I’m in no hurry to see this one.
Gotcha. For what it's worth the second one does have more/better action scenes, battles, etc. then the first one IMO. From that angle alone I liked it better then the first one simply as a more entertaining comic book movie. But if you didn't like the first one at all probably safe to skip this one. There are a lot of tributes and references to the first film.

You should just skip this one then. It's just like the first one only more so. Whatever turned you off about BP will be here just turned up.

You should just skip this one then. It's just like the first one only more so. Whatever turned you off about BP will be here just turned up.
I’m a huge DC guy and not much for Marvel to begin with, I don’t remember exactly why we did t care for it but both my wife and I were not impressed with it. Of course I also do t care for at least half of the Matbel films so there is that as well. Lol

I’m a huge DC guy and not much for Marvel to begin with, I don’t remember exactly why we did t care for it but both my wife and I were not impressed with it. Of course I also do t care for at least half of the Matbel films so there is that as well. Lol
I'm still waiting for Godzilla vs. Everyone (from all multiverses... DC, Marvel, Star Wars, Minions, Smurfs, Telletubbies, all of them).

Last edited:
Got tickets purchased to take my son and grandson to go see Black Panther: Wakanda Forever this afternoon, and the grandson is pretty excited for it. First thing he said when he woke up this morning was Wakanda Forever!

The new Black Panther movie wasn't bad, and they did a great job honoring Chadwick, but this is probably my least favorite Marvel movie that has come out, even though I loved the first one. The bad guy just wasn't that bad, and actually I think it was just announced he's going to be part of group that is similar to the Suicide Squad, but Marvel instead of DC characters. And then there seems to be the common theme that Disney/Marvel wants to have almost every movie/show that is on Disney of women empowerment. Not that is a bad thing, and I won't go into it any farther as that isn't really a gripe with the movie. It was way too long as well, grandson fell asleep and then kept asking if it was almost over with about an hour left. Didn't stick around for the end credits, so not sure what those entailed.

The new Black Panther movie wasn't bad, and they did a great job honoring Chadwick, but this is probably my least favorite Marvel movie that has come out, even though I loved the first one. The bad guy just wasn't that bad, and actually I think it was just announced he's going to be part of group that is similar to the Suicide Squad, but Marvel instead of DC characters. And then there seems to be the common theme that Disney/Marvel wants to have almost every movie/show that is on Disney of women empowerment. Not that is a bad thing, and I won't go into it any farther as that isn't really a gripe with the movie. It was way too long as well, grandson fell asleep and then kept asking if it was almost over with about an hour left. Didn't stick around for the end credits, so not sure what those entailed.
even worse than love and thunder?

even worse than love and thunder?
That's a tough question. They both had their good parts to them. I would probably give the edge to Black Panther, partly because they introduced a couple of new characters, but both had pretty weak scripts. I'll probably watch it again when it hits +, but mostly to see the end credits that we didn't stick around to watch.

That's a tough question. They both had their good parts to them. I would probably give the edge to Black Panther, partly because they introduced a couple of new characters, but both had pretty weak scripts. I'll probably watch it again when it hits +, but mostly to see the end credits that we didn't stick around to watch.
wow. well at least its not like black adam. pfft... that went straight to google play store in a week or so.

wow. well at least its not like black adam. pfft... that went straight to google play store in a week or so.
Dwayne Johnson committed to the Black Adam film approx 15 years ago. While we were entertained, considering the more than ample time they had to develop something amazing, it was a major disappointment.

Dwayne Johnson committed to the Black Adam film approx 15 years ago. While we were entertained, considering the more than ample time they had to develop something amazing, it was a major disappointment.
sorry to hear that. man, that wouldve been a great marker for him. oh well, some work, some dont.

green lantern.

fantastic four.

Searching through Vudu yesterday to see if there was anything that I wanted to buy that was on sale, and saw that you could purchase Black Adam already on there. For a hot second, I thought about it, but if it showed up there that quick, it can't be that good. Glad I didn't purchase it, or even rent it. I still watch it when it shows up on HBO Max though.

Back