• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

A happy Anniversary for me

Botch

MetaBotch Doggy Dogg Mellencamp
Superstar
How quickly Life flies by.
It was 15 years ago that my band Puddlestone played our second gig for the 2002 Winter Olympics here in SLC UT. (and I wasn't scratching my dandruff, the camera caught me right before my Nazi salute) :p

1797381_10203047462377954_1690662006_n.jpg

Awesome pic! Congrats on the anniversary. Got any video from the gig?
I do. I was intending to figure out Apple's video software, and post the gig on EweTube, on this anniversary. I completely spaced it out. Its supposed to rain this weekend, maybe I can get it done. [/lazydamnf*ck]

^If you're referring to iMovie, there's very little to figure out. Click the "Share" button and then select You Tube. Voila. Done!

I cant offer any help on how to edit it or to get the vid onto YouTube but ...
I just wanted to say how envious I am of your experience.
With being in a band ... not the YouTube thing.

^^^Agreed. That has always been a dream of mind. I was never in a band, but the couple of times I played live with a band were absolutely amazing experiences.^^^

I feel a bit like Admiral Yamamoto, I have awoken a sleeping giant.

A sleeping grammatical giant. Sheesh, I make one little goof and now I got Zing all over my ass correcting my grammar gaffes. :moon:

Yes, I know I really should proof read a little better before I text or post.

However, you guys should feel special because I like you so much I am not afraid to make mistakes in front of you. If I didn't like you guys enough to let you see my flawed side I would be all nervous and guarded and super careful with everything I post instead of all haphazard and willy nilly.

Back