• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Aeon Nox

Haywood

Famous
I just spent quite a bit of time reconfiguring my HTPC to run an open source Plex client called OpenPHT with a great skin ported over from KODI called Aeon Nox. Here are some screenshots of what my interface looks like. Keep in mind that it is highly configurable and there are many more options than I show here for displaying and navigating a library.

Main Menu - TV Shows
Main%20Menu%20-%20TV%20Shows_zpszahqqjd0.png

TV Shows - On Deck
TV%20Shows%20-%20On%20Deck_zpseugbkht2.png

TV Shows - Series List
TV%20Shows%20-%20Main%20List_zpsjasvate3.png

TV Shows - Season List
TV%20Shows%20-%20Season%20List_zpsdqifppgw.png

TV Shows - Episode List
TV%20Shows%20-%20Episode%20List_zps1ognb5ot.png

TV Shows - Pre-Play Screen
TV%20Shows%20-%20Episode%20Pre-Play_zpsfaycuiaw.png

Main Menu - Movies
Main%20Menu%20Movies_zpszohzjmiy.png

Movies - Movie List
Movies%20-%20Main%20List_zps85wtkppl.png

Movies - Pre-Play Screen
Movies%20-%20Pre-Play_zpskpfjr6ej.png

Last edited:
Main Menu - Music
Main%20Menu%20-%20Music_zpsqs04lvio.png

Music - Artist List
Music%20-%20Artist%20List%202_zpsvu19bfyc.png

Music%20-%20Main%20Artist%20List_zpso23ja1o9.png

Music - Album List
Music%20-%20Artist%20Album%20List_zps9z6i7tvp.png

Music - Track List
Music%20-%20Album%20Track%20List_zpsqpyxpxmr.png

Music - Playback Screen
Music%20-%20Playback%20Screen_zpspbopotwe.png

Last edited:
I agree that it does look cool. I so wish I had the ability to curate and manage that kind of stuff.

I agree that it does look cool. I so wish I had the ability to curate and manage that kind of stuff.

Anyone who is at all tech savvy can do this. It is not super difficult. The hard part is ripping all of your media, which is really tedious and takes a long time. The rest is pretty easy.

Back