• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Amazon Unlimited Promo

hawk52

As a prime member, I have not signed up for unlimited. I'll take advantage of this, Curious who has this and other than a lot more music and cost not much of a difference. Am I missing something?
PrimeDay_2017_4-99_Herotater-4-1x._CB505673155_.jpg

HF_Bottom_Slot_Design_1000Family.png

I have the Echo plan (for my Dot) and love it. I have been very pleased with it.

Just wish it could interface with Roku some how. There is a Amazon music channel but you can not listen to Unlimited service thru it.

We got the cheap plan for our Dot. We also have Google Play Music and I have our entire library uploaded to both Google and Amazon. The annoying thing is that Google Play is only available through our phones and my Android TV. Amazon music is only available through phones and Amazon devices. The only service that works across multiple services is Spotify, but it is not necessarily the best overall deal. I've been thinking about teaching myself a modern programming language or two. Maybe creating a Kodi or Plex plugin for one of these services would be a good starter project (there has to be an API).

got google, but not amazon.

thanks for the heads up, will tinker with it later on.

I have the Individual Plan. I'm a Prime member so it costs me $8/mo. The Unlimited music selection is exponentially better than than the normal version that's free with membership. I got the Individual plan because I don't use my Dot's for music. I connect my Sonos system to my Amazon account. I also wanted to wanted to be able to stream the full library with my phone when I'm out of the house.

I have the Individual Plan. I'm a Prime member so it costs me $8/mo. The Unlimited music selection is exponentially better than than the normal version that's free with membership. I got the Individual plan because I don't use my Dot's for music. I connect my Sonos system to my Amazon account. I also wanted to wanted to be able to stream the full library with my phone when I'm out of the house.
Thanks for the feedback. Have till the 11th to get a promo. Will wait it out but I will opt in. For a $1.00 can't go wrong.

Back