• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Another Sad Thing to See

yromj

So, I was being bad and poking around when I came across this.

Carada had a good run and I hope the founder (Giles is his last name?) is doing well.

John

So, I was being bad and poking around when I came across this.

Carada had a good run and I hope the founder (Giles is his last name?) is doing well.

John
Holy shit! What are you doing out of the Beverages section? It's almost as if you think this is an A/V forum. :p

Elite Screens is a reputable and affordable screen company. I wasn't really around back in the early days of S&V when the Carada brand was highly recommended, but Elite may provide several alternatives.

Last edited:
Elite Screens is a reputable and affordable screen company. I wasn't really around back in the early days of S&V when the Carada brand was highly recommended, but Elite may provide several alternatives.
^Emphasis on affordable.

I think Carada was a significant step up in quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Elite's offerings over the last year or two have improved quite a bit.

Damn....invested in two screens from them....nothing but a good experience and high quality screens....

@Flint I think they were actually from Alabama. I remember that it was a fairly small operation with the owner and a few staff. But they were REALLY good to work with. Free samples and advice without overselling.

@Zing yeah, I know every now and then I get/take time to peruse other parts of the forum. I just have to be careful because I spent less than an hour reading on here yesterday afternoon and the next thing I knew I was looking at $ub$ and projector$.

John

Back