• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

APC - 1500 VA H Type Line Conditioner

Vinyl

Had a couple of short power outages in two days – no damage - years ago computer board was fried on two separate occasions by the silent killer aka voltage spike – bought a APC UPS for computer and that was the end of that nonsense.

The APC -15 replaces the Tripplite Isobar Surge Suppressor HT10DBS in the HT section – my only real concern there is the Kuro display – the Tripplite got moved to the audio section where the two dedicated lines reside – never thought I would need one of this contraptions – maybe it’s an age thing – what sold me was the transformer: Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress – this goes well beyond surge protection – the other great reason was the price - $237.00 shipped to front door – well, there you have it! - how's everybody doing...good I trust!...Hello Rope... ;)

Attachments

• APC - H 15 Front.jpg
    APC - H 15 Front.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 284
  • APC -  H 15 Inside.jpg
    APC - H 15 Inside.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 284
Doghart said:
I have that exact same unit. works great!

D
I must have the unit just below in the line (mine doesn't have an alphanumeric display in the center), but I'm mesmerized by how the thing clicks and reconfigures the blue lights with brownouts, lightning storms, and even when my frig kicks in.

Back