• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Big Bang Theory

mzpro5

Famous
I think Pauly, Zing or T7 mentioned we should have a thread on a show that is the favorite of many of us. - here it is.

I just used a Sheldonism in a communication to a work colleague.

I asked her if she would be attending a reception that is occurring this prevening. :D

Don't know if she will get it or not. She founded the Online Journal for Nursing so she is a bit of a geek.

Me & my wife love this show.........most of the tech stuff is way over our head......but this show is outstanding......and very funny.

Saw one of my favorite episodes last night where Sheldon and Leonard's mom karaoke together.

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! Thank you for this thread. :eusa-clap:

I don't think I've seen more than 2 episodes on television but we own the first four seasons on BD and at least three times a week B and I will sit down to watch an episode or two. Next thing we know, we've watched six or seven.

Just can't get enough!

Agreed - BEST. COMEDY. EVER.

I've watched the first four seasons at least twice over. I'm anxiously awaiting delivery of season 5 in September!

On the first night of my GTG back in March, I had asked if anyone had seen this show. Chris thought he may have seen an episode but Jo and Paul had only heard of it but never saw a single show. I then asked if they were interested in watching an episode and they all said yes. After the first episode ended, I warned them that I could watch 8 more and that if they weren't digging it, they should say so and we'll do something else. They all said they wanted to see another episode. When the second one ended, I asked and cautioned the same thing but all agreed to watch a third...and then a fourth.

During the fifth episode, I notice Paul is using his laptop and not watching. I was concerned that he may not be enjoying it so I inquired as to what he was doing. His response? "I just bought seasons 1-4 on DVD".

As is typical, everyone left to go home on Sunday. Monday night Chris calls me and says "Jo and I have been thinking about this show all day so I bought seasons 1-4".

Yeah, it's that good!

I love the show, but I have grown a bit weary of it. The characters were surprising and hilarious in the first two seasons, but now they are just stereotypes of themselves. You can anticipate the reactions each will have to every possible situation the writers can come up with. The show has lost most of its appeal with me.

no asians. aside from the first GF er... roseanne barrs 'son in law' had...

aside from that, i love the show. we have it almost 3 times a day after the news.

i hate the word

BAZINGA

tho...

oh, and if anyone has Walowitz mom shouting as a message tone, please let me know.

jomari said:
no asians. aside from the first GF er... roseanne barrs 'son in law' had...

aside from that, i love the show. we have it almost 3 times a day after the news.

i hate the word

BAZINGA

tho...

oh, and if anyone has Walowitz mom shouting as a message tone, please let me know.

As India is considered part of South Asia you are forgetting about Raj and his sister.

And I called the coleague I sent the message to to see if she "got it".

A "retired" nursing professor with a doctorate, she had never even heard of the show. I explained the concept of prevening and she immediately said it made perfect sense and will become a part of her vocabulary. I then had to tell her the local schedule for the show so she could start watching.

but you dont see any indian cuisine on the panda express menu now do you? :eek:bscene-buttred:

i keep on trying to find that episode where they dress up as JSA, and saw a muggin on the street. i never finished that episode.

as IG mentioned, it can get tiresome from time to time, but mainly because some of the stories are, er.. predictable at times. i wish they focused on the other characters too.

penny tho, IS hot.

jomari said:
penny tho, IS hot.

Indeed. She's got that kind of look (and the character has that kind of behavior) that makes an average guy like me think that she's approachable, yet I know she'd be completely out of my league. Unless, of course, I were a geek on a TV show. Or the Hollywood actor that plays that geek in real life, I suppose.

For whatever reason, my wife and I were late in getting into this show, but now never miss an episode. Penny is smoking hot!

Attachments

• 00kaley-cuoco-bikini-mens-healthpic1.jpg
    00kaley-cuoco-bikini-mens-healthpic1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,342
Re: Big Bang Theory NSFW

Moved to NSFW section

Sorry mods I forgot this is public access

so theres the sideboob, what do you call the one in the middle part?

cause penny's pretty much got that number working for her. its also the perfect size too. :happy-smileygiantred:

jomari said:
so theres the sideboob, what do you call the one in the middle part?

cause penny's pretty much got that number working for her. its also the perfect size too. :happy-smileygiantred:

I am a visitor to a site where some of the best photoshop artists around fulfill your fantasies about your favorite ladies in the entertainment industry.

I could show much more explicit photos of Penny, Penny,Penny.

Ooops, sorry forgot about this part being SFW. If I need to delete, somebody let me know.

Huey said:
Ooops, sorry forgot about this part being SFW. If I need to delete, somebody let me know.
I don't think yours is a problem.

Mine on the other hand. . .

mzpro5 said:
Huey said:
I don't think yours is a problem.

Mine on the other hand. . .

Just saw them, too bad it isn't really her. She is smoking hot either way!

had to rewrite this part...

crappy work servers are acting up.

anyways,

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

whatever happened to walowitz after getting married? this is the 'latest' ive been in, and never knew what happened next? did he move out? live somewhere new?

i live in a world of reruns in BBT...

Back