• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

BLADE RUNNER!!!!

Flint

Prodigal Son
Superstar
I really hope they captured the dark, ambient, emptiness of the original. So far it looks great!

Looking good, although not as dirty and gritty as the original. Still there is a lot of rain, mist and fog.

I am very disappointed in their choice of Ryan Gosling as the lead. He looks like a puffed-up nancy-boy with "ruggedness" painted on his downy skin with cheap makeup.

I am very disappointed in their choice of Ryan Gosling as the lead. He looks like a puffed-up nancy-boy with "ruggedness" painted on his downy skin with cheap makeup.
But Ryan Gosling is Canadian. What are you ? Some sort of anti-Canadian?

But Ryan Gosling is Canadian. What are you ? Some sort of anti-Canadian?

yes. I love your country, but I hate all of the people. Each and every one of them. Even Neil Peart is a shitty drummer.

10.6.17????

What the hell. After seeing that trailer I want to see it now.

And, I think Ryan Gosling is sexy!

i never got to finish the original one. even the alternate version.

shame.
shame.
shame.

And, I think Ryan Gosling is sexy!

Umm... I think that's material for future ... humor. Good for you for coming out and admitting, it though, I admire that.

It was mainly just a way to disagree with Flint, but honestly if I was built like Ryan Gosling I would never wear a shirt. It would be really awkward for everyone but me.
Like at the next GTG, everyone would be like "Ummm, Randy don't you think you should put a shirt on now?" and I would be like "Ummm, no!"

I apparently am really bored tonight and I find myself to be hilarious the majority of the time.

I think you all are missing the main point. The original always left you wondering if Deckard was an android himself. In this we see him as much older so that answers that questions.

Guess androids do dream of electric sheep

It was mainly just a way to disagree with Flint, but honestly if I was built like Ryan Gosling I would never wear a shirt. It would be really awkward for everyone but me.
Like at the next GTG, everyone would be like "Ummm, Randy don't you think you should put a shirt on now?" and I would be like "Ummm, no!"

latest

Sorry, but your post reminded me of this Randy from the Trailer Park Boys!! He never has his shirt on either!!

Don't worry Flint, if Gosling lays an egg you won't know about it for at least a year or two until you stumble across your watch date on the 2018-19 calendar to remind you that you even gave a damn :tonguewink:

OK. I don't think I've seen the original Blade Runner since my dad had a VHS copy back in the 80s. I've seen bits and pieces here and there over the years, but never a full rewatch.

Want to watch the "Part1" before the sequel in October.
It isn't on Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. What version of Blu-Ray do I get from Amazon? There's so many...
Blade Runner: The Final Cut
Blade Runner: Director's Cut
Blade Runner

Just avoid the theatrical release version which had a terrible voiceover by Harrison Ford to explain everything. It ruined the first release. The Director's Cut was the first version to remove the narration, but I don't know how Final Edition is different.

Back