• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Call of Duty : infinite warfare.

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
i bought this recently on the psn, alongside titanfall 2 as well as BF1.

i only got this due to modern warfare remastered, and treated it as a freebie, instead of a serious serious game i purchased.

Infinity ward does one, and one thing right - excellent campaign modes.

of course, modern warfare is their first big hit, and always will be, for many years.

this one, man, top of the line dude.

i want to play this again. i just finished it. and i want to play it.

AGAIN.

its THAT good.

the campaign seriously is top notch.

MP, well, i tried playing with bots and its fun too. zombie land apparently was fun per friends.

but man, oh man. im playing titanfall right now JUST to avoid playing COD:IF

too bad i bought digital, if not, id be lending it out like a two bit whore.

yup. as others have argued in the blu-ray area, it felt a bit empty for me. like there was no destination, no benefits from grinding all this time.

I got up to level 2, and then realized, I don't get skins, nor new guns, costumes or even perks.

don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE BF series, you can even say I grew up with it after MF or even World at war. The fact that it encourages teamwork, and be rewarded for it, makes it a spectacular experience.

This is by the way campaign, I didn't dabble too much in MP as much.

plus, im in a futuristic sci fi mood recently. this, then titanfall and I might even go to Advanced warfare (that had a great campaign as well)

Back