• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Call of Duty - modern warfare 2019

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
there is an ocean of games out there, but only a handful that stick with you. that make you believe, that make you care, that makes you experience the event or the circumstances. in some instances it can be a simple 16 bit yellow round guy gobbling ghost, others, blocks formed to avoid reaching the top of the screen. others make you a part of the story, live and breathe the characters, the events. mostly through a person.

its almost 2am, and i just finished playing halfway though this one.

i play campaign first always, no matter what game. infinity ward brought us modern warfare, and truly changed the way we play. i played it several times, and when it came to multiplayer, i prestiged probably around 8 or 9 times, just to do it all over again.

my kid is waking up. but i had to, i needed to let you know that this game, single player alone, is worth its money. its experience i believe will rekindle another run through.

there are only a handful i play over and over, and i see that this will be no different.

Fallout (guess which one)
Fus Ro Dah
The ezio collection
The last of us

Aside from the division and ghost recon, these games have heart.

Wait till Black friday, buy it now.

Its worth it.

Fair warning tho, this is not for children. some adults gift these to teenagers and/or minors. this is their choice. i just wanted to let you know.

why not for children?
Cursing? Cursing and storyline?

more or less the experience itself. there are some sections where its got a lot of grit to em, very realistic as youtube reviewers have mentioned, maybe too real.

there are options to turn off curse words and gore and er... bodily dismemberment to be turned off. but its more than that.

some might be disturbed by it.

Back