• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Craigslist Score!

Wardsweb said:
I NEVER find stuff like that. Just cheap ass headphones and white van speakers. YOU SUCK!

Here's the secret...that stuff IS listed in your area but you have to find it incredibly fast. I will sometimes peek at everything posted in electronics. I did this yesterday and found this sub about 10 mins after it was posted. Pure luck on my part. There are lots of people who pick CL for deals and it's all a matter of timing.

Who was the moron selling it for 50 bucks?! Pissed off wife?

Awesome score. I'll buy it from you for 100. (including shipping).

Awesome find, Andy! :music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout:

You Suck!! :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered: :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered: :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

It was a middle age guy. Said he bought it about 7-8 years ago to add as a second sub to compliment his existing Klipsch sub. Used it for a year but could never get it to sound just right. He put it in a closet and ignored it until now since he is moving. It's in great condition and works like it should, so I am a happy buyer! I do wish I could turn off the logo LED on the front though.

AndySTL said:
I do wish I could turn off the logo LED on the front though.

5404145-24.jpg

:happy-smileygiantred:

I keep telling myself to cut some tape to block the red LEDs on the Mackies but I never seem to get around to it.

I use the tacky stuff that's made for hanging posters. No sticky residue and you can tear off and shape it as needed.

Back