• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Damn you Towen7!

• Thread starter Deleted member 133
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 133

What started as a throwaway whimsical reply to a Towen7's post in my "Yamaha YST Subwoofers" thread, is now festering into another possible sub purchase.

I'm now actively looking to possibly buy another used SVS 20-39 PC+ to incorporate into my existing 2.1 system within my main HT.

And from experience I know that once that buy-bug seed has been planted, it usually ends in a purchase.

I don't need another sub. But I now find myself wanting one.

All because of Tom.

Damn!

Jeff

ps. My only (financial) salvation might be that those subs are really tough to come by used. Seems people quite rightly like to keep them!

Hold your horses ... My 20-39PC Plus may be for sale very soon.

I'm totally reconfiguring my living room system. It was a receiver based 3.1 system with the SVS serving as the .1

Hold your horses ... My 20-39PC Plus may be for sale very soon.

I'm totally reconfiguring my living room system. It was a receiver based 3.1 system with the SVS serving as the .1
I will rein in the horses. Keep me posted please.

Jeff

I will rein in the horses. Keep me posted please.

Jeff

You can release your horses. I found a solution that lets me ditch the receiver and keep using the SVS.

Thats good news for me. Less so for you as you’ll have to shop around. Sorry.

You can release your horses. I found a solution that lets me ditch the receiver and keep using the SVS.

Thats good news for me. Less so for you as you’ll have to shop around. Sorry.
Not a problem.

As Zing can attest, I'm always happy to help a buddy get rid of a large sub. :)

Now back to the search ... this could take awhile.

Jeff

Back