• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Death Stranding, what the hell experience.

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
First off, its kojima. so eccentricity is his middle name.

Second, im a fan boi, see, i even wrote boi with an i.

Long story short (i know theres an abbreviation for it, but its 8 in the morning, and my kids woke me up earlier at 5am. so im not too happy.

Its a great game, given the context that you dont expect it to be your regular shoot em up kinda deal. its no call of duty, its not the division, nor is it red dead redemption.

His name is porter, and your job is in a nutshell, a delivery guy, a porter.

the beauty of it, and this is taking up my time recently when i play, is that there is a social media kinda aspect to it. i dont do FB or tweet or twat, or instagram shit.

but i like helping people out, and in the game, you get to do that too.

you can make signs, telling peeps dont go there, or heres a short cut etc.

you can build ladders so when you deliver the pizza in that fancy vase container (some stuff are fragile as f)... you dont fall and hit yourself or destroy your cargo and file for workmans comp because its a dystopia and there isnt a union available.

anyways, its a fun game for that aspect. its boring, yes, but i enjoy it.

if there was microtransactions to it i might even fancy it.

there is no loot.

there is confusion.

i dont think i will ever finish this game.

its fun.

*mic drop

Ummm... kind of a mixed review. ;)

absolutely, there is a big space in between both gamers and reviewers about the game. some say genius, others call it a wtf moment.

i just like the functionality of it, despite being pointless if you really think into it.

but now i can see why 'likes' and trying to do good just because of them, are a disservice to our society.

this is new.

ive always, always, always played the division 1 and/or 2 EVERY SINGLE DAY, and also loot as much as i can.

after this one, its amazing that i am contributing more into the community, and enjoying it morethan this.

is it a good thing? its an indicator that some people like chicken feet, while others are disgusted by it.

Back