• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Diablo 4 anyone?

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
been trying to find a decent looter AARPG game, and got myself into minecraft dungeons because of the kids. i like it but....

1. cant upgrade gear
2. loot drops are horrible.
3. story mode isnt clear.

got into diablo 4 servers last night on the open beta, never played diablo before.... its fun, played rogue, but man, it was painful for the first boss.

anyone play diablo yet?

finished up last night, sorcerer totally op but man, i loved it. had most of everything i wanted.

preordering this for june.

so so good.

i love it. i cant play too much right now, because of kids just getting out of school and work. but man, its great.

there is so much to learn about it, but super dope excited.

and yes, i did get the preorder version, i f*cking shelled out a benjamin. and im STILL gonna have to buy it again when i get the rog ally via battle.net or maybe try xbox remote play. i dont like remote play as much.

Hmmm... I've never played the diablo games, may give this a look though, if it's available for PC.

Ok well I just bought Diablo 3 (for PC) because it's much cheaper... we'll see how I like it.

Holy shit this battle.net crap on pc, required to install on windows, is fucking terrible... not impressed.

Ok well I just bought Diablo 3 (for PC) because it's much cheaper... we'll see how I like it.
So far so good! Similar in mechanics to a number of other games I've played (torchlight, grim dawn, etc.) but I dunno if Diablo was first and these others are copies... anyway, I'm enjoying Diablo 3, if that keeps up I'll certainly get 4 at some point (maybe after it's been out a while and is on sale, it's terribly expensive ATM).

Finished Diablo 3, not bad but... by the end I was ready to be done. It's just kinda repetitive - shoot many bad guys, loot armor and weapons, go back to town to examine/upgrade/sell loot, rinse and repeat. I guess the story was ok-ish, battle between heaven and hell with humans in the middle, yada yada. But I had high(ish) expectations that weren't really met.

Would be interesting to see how Diablo 4 compares, especially since it's been 10 years since 3 came out, but no way in hell (pun very much intended) that I'm gonna spend $70+ on it right now.

Holy shit this battle.net crap on pc, required to install on windows, is fucking terrible... not impressed.
yup. i dont get it either, this whole game launch thingy, why cant i just buy directly from microsoft? isnt that how games used to work? you buy from an 'app store' and they get 30% cut for their hard work.

So far so good! Similar in mechanics to a number of other games I've played (torchlight, grim dawn, etc.) but I dunno if Diablo was first and these others are copies... anyway, I'm enjoying Diablo 3, if that keeps up I'll certainly get 4 at some point (maybe after it's been out a while and is on sale, it's terribly expensive ATM).
i loved torchlight 2.

Finished Diablo 3, not bad but... by the end I was ready to be done. It's just kinda repetitive - shoot many bad guys, loot armor and weapons, go back to town to examine/upgrade/sell loot, rinse and repeat. I guess the story was ok-ish, battle between heaven and hell with humans in the middle, yada yada. But I had high(ish) expectations that weren't really met.

Would be interesting to see how Diablo 4 compares, especially since it's been 10 years since 3 came out, but no way in hell (pun very much intended) that I'm gonna spend $70+ on it right now.
heres the funny part. i bought diablo and got into the diablo early access for a benj. painful pain ful pain....ful.

get this. i had to buy it AGAIN for my rog ally. AND i bought Modern Warfare 2 as well.

for what? portability. i cant play xbox games on a pc handheld, even if ive already purchased it from microsoft. i wish that they could let you buy or use selected games you purchased with your console on handheld pc or pcs in general. then again its about money.

Yeah it's pretty rare for purchases of a game to allow for different game systems; the vast majority of people (I think) are pretty much dedicated to a single platform, so it's not really worth it for developers/sellers to deal with the issue of multiple platforms.

Back