• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Dynaudio Introduces All-New Contour Series!

Batman

Staff member
Famous
Press release attached...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 223
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    366.7 KB · Views: 223
Very interesting. I thought a while ago there was speculation that the Contour line would get scrapped altogether. Looking at the website their product offering seems really large now. I wonder how close these will be to the Confidence line (performance wise),

Here's a nice pic from the website.

img_9996.jpg

I'm thinking about requesting some for demo purposes and then possibly selling them for an upgrade. I'm in no particular hurry though.

I think that would make for excellent entertainment/education at a certain upcoming GTG...

It sure would....I'll see what Mick says, I don't move much product so I try to be careful about the favors I request.

Just tell 'em Heeman's coming, he's always in the market even if he claims he's not in the market.

There are far worse things to be known for than a predilection for buying badass speakers.

Towen7 said:
There are far worse things to be known for than a predilection for buying badass speakers.

^^^YUP, what he said!!!^^^

I saw a picture of a new pair of B&W's, you know the super sexy ones, in a catalog the other day and for a moment I was seriously jonesin for them. I thought they would look great in my living room. Then common sense and logic came around and I let the idea go.

Looks vs. Sound...................you belong somewhere else... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

heeman said:
Looks vs. Sound...................you belong somewhere else... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

There are a lot of people, me included, that think the Nautilus series stuff from B$W sounds really good. So, I should have said they would look god and sound good in my living room.

Zing said:
Randy said:
Then common sense and logic came around...
When it comes to acquisitions, common sense and logic are highly overrated.

I have rare fleeting moments... Then I spend money like a drunken sailor.

There's no way any new Contour speakers will be at the GTG, they will not even debut until October as they are still in final stages of development.

Randy said:
heeman said:

There are a lot of people, me included, that think the Nautilus series stuff from B$W sounds really good. So, I should have said they would look god and sound good in my living room.

Zing said:
Randy said:
Then common sense and logic came around...
When it comes to acquisitions, common sense and logic are highly overrated.

I have rare fleeting moments... Then I spend money like a drunken sailor.

Hmmm, I happen to have a pair of B&W N803's just sitting in basement since I went with SVS speakers all around.

Back