• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Fantastic Amazon Deal on Denon AH-D2000 Headphones

• Thread starter Deleted member 133
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 133

At this very instant, Amazon.com (Amazon Warehouse Deals) has a pair of "used" Denon AH-D2000 headphones on sale for $208.73 - plus free shipping.

"Used" normally means that you can barely tell that they've been out of their box - at least that's the case in the couple of times I've bought used stuff from Amazon Warehouse. Besides, I think you can always send it back...

Anyhow, everyone here knows how good those headphones are, and for that price I suspect that one of you smart cookies will pounce. Good luck!

Jeff

used stuff from Amazon Warehouse. Besides, I think you can always send it back...
Unless there has been a policy change, items purchased from the "warehouse" are ineligible to be returned. Our own Batman found that out the hard way.

Unless there has been a policy change, items purchased from the "warehouse" are ineligible to be returned. Our own Batman found that out the hard way.
I did not know that - thanks.

In any case, some lucky sod bought them between my post and now.

Jeff

You have 30days to return “warehouse” items.....I think the issue Zing is referring to was when I purchased my Marantz preamp a few years back. The “open box” item from Warehouse Deals was swapped for an old unit and I received it, my issue was I wanted them to “open” another one and give me the “Warehouse” price which they refused. But they did accept the return.

Looks like someone scooped up the Denons Jeff was referring to anyway.

Back