• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Fortnite

Not a gamer, but all the gamers in the family were talking about it Sunday and they all love it.

trying really hard to avoid it.

but people i know and see say they have a blast.

you can watch people play on ps4...

My son Zach has been playing it quite a bit. I only caught a few minutes of it.

It seems to be a cross between run-and-gun and Minecraft.
We have it on the computers and the PS4. I have not tried it, but funny you mention Minecraft as I was saying he and his friends haven't been this crazy about a game since..well..Minecraft.

By the way, if anyone is on PS4 I am TheDirtMerchant there as well.
Hit me up, we'll play some Duo or Squad.
Though I'm usually on late at night and sometimes on the weekends.

I've tried playing it a few times and I keep forgetting to build cover when someone is coming at me.

Any tips or advice on game play?

I've tried playing it a few times and I keep forgetting to build cover when someone is coming at me.

Practice building cover. Head off to a corner of the map, harvest and practice. After you get killed, watch the battle until the winner, you'll see some skilled players and can "cheat" off their process. (Building and in general). Constantly look around and jump when you're in the open.

I watched a guy in the 20 v 20 v 20 v 20 v 20...take out a squad of 6 and almost another whole team (11/14) in Tilted Towers. It was amazing. Never stopped moving, super quick with building, perfect aim. I'll never be that fast or good, but it gives an idea of what/how to do it. Good luck and maybe I'll see you online

also watch people play instead. using the ps4 livestation thingy, where you can go to the game page (via store or additional area if you already own the game), then select watch livestream.

dirt going to add you later on today. i dont play either, but nice to see someone aside from i think allen. :p

Back