• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Gamer Headsets

mazersteven

I'm looking for recommendations on Headsets. Right now my primary use will be for playing Call of Duty Ghosts and Minecraft. Console is an Xbox 360
Currently looking at these

Tritton Warhead
Turtle Beach XP500

Your thoughts and recommendations welcome :geek:

Never heard of "Call of Duty". I did use to frequent a strip club called "X Box", however. :banana-dance:

I suck at FPSers and can't stand the taunting by the 12 year olds that would inevitably come if I tried to play on-line.

Just to let you guys know I purchased these

41Nqox4SO3L._SX385_.jpg

Awesome :happy-smileygiantred:

lovemytoys said:
so what do you think?

These have Exceeded my Expectations

I was using a cheap $20 Xbox headset and looking for something better in a wireless headset. My search lead me to concentrate on the following headsets

Astro A50 (Cheap Build Quality for $300 Headset)
Turtle Beach XP500 (Decent Build Quality, Would have been my Next Choice)
Tritton Warhead (Excellent Build Quality, Longest Battery Life)

After reading reviews about build quality, sound quality, compatibility and connectivity. I made my choice based on the Tritton being designed to connect to the Xbox 360.

I'm very impressed with the sound quality of these. Gun fire, Explosions are intense. You can hear footsteps from the enemy behind you, and above you. Soundstage is Great. They fit very good and keep outside noise out.

I ordered them from Amazon

Back