• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

God of War - a new god

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
So, this came out last week, played it here and there so will give you a quick review,

love the graphics, cannot say enough about how times have changed.
the mood is spectacular, but at times, a bit too dreary.
the beginning is great when you meet your first 'boss'.

the not so good,
- it has so much content in it, a dreadful amount of collectibles, it doesnt tell you in the beginning. for a looter like me, i end up creating save points JUST SO I CAN COMPLETE LOOTING. i have areas that i missed, and quite frankly played a good portion of the beginning AGAIN to loot the last out of 4 items. there are items that go up to 9. NINE.

- gets some getting used to the controls. i play it almost every night, but at times, i forget what to hit. the old god of war series, you CAN get away with being a button masher, and at times its a great stress release. this one sometimes you have to think about it. no more rampage, but more finesse.

- this one is a bit personal. in a way, i never liked being called 'boy'. in the game he refers to him in that manner, and i understand it, his detachment to it is needed. but i get ticked off a bit when i hear him call him boy a lot. anyways, just a nuisance for me.

overall, great game, and enjoying it a lot.

i dropped far cry 5, staled ghost recon and even stopped playing the division even if there is a global event right now. thats big.

Back