• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

HBO Max - Preorder Deal

Haywood

Famous
If you sign up now, you can get HBO Max for $11.99/mo for twelve months, which is $3/mo off. The year starts when you sign off and you get access to HBO Now until HBO Max premiers on May 27.

If you sign up now, you can get HBO Max for $11.99/mo for twelve months, which is $3/mo off. The year starts when you sign off and you get access to HBO Now until HBO Max premiers on May 27.
I still am not clear how it works for people like me that already has HBO Now.

HBO subscribers who get HBO through AT&T TV, DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse, or Spectrum will get access to HBO Max for free.

When HBO Max launches in May, HBO Now subscribers can switch over to Max for the same monthly price, but only if they're directly subscribed through hbonow.com. If you're subscribed to HBO Now through a third-party, or through a cable or TV provider other than Spectrum, the HBO Max FAQ says to 'stay tuned for more details'.

I believe that Now will be retired shortly after the launch of Max.

HBO subscribers who get HBO through AT&T TV, DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse, or Spectrum will get access to HBO Max for free.

When HBO Max launches in May, HBO Now subscribers can switch over to Max for the same monthly price, but only if they're directly subscribed through hbonow.com. If you're subscribed to HBO Now through a third-party, or through a cable or TV provider other than Spectrum, the HBO Max FAQ says to 'stay tuned for more details'.

I believe that Now will be retired shortly after the launch of Max.
I get mine via Roku pay so will have to wait and see how that pans out. I may have to cancel Now and sign up for Max,

just got this to watch wonder woman 84, doing one month only for now.

the only thing we've watched was craftopia, which was pretty cool.

any other suggestions, shows i wont see on other streaming services?

just got this to watch wonder woman 84, doing one month only for now.

the only thing we've watched was craftopia, which was pretty cool.

any other suggestions, shows i wont see on other streaming services?
Euphoria
Succession
The Sopranos
Game of Thrones
House of Ho (mindless fun/stupid reality TV)
Anything HBO Original

i was actually going to watch boardwalk over sopranos, simply because sopranos is like 6 seasons!

Back