• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

It's here!

elfstone

Just delivered. Finally. After one reschedule from the delivery company.

Going to be busy with me tools I think.

Attachments

• CAM00861.jpg
    CAM00861.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 1,346
  • CAM00862.jpg
    CAM00862.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,346
  • CAM00863(1).jpg
    CAM00863(1).jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 1,346
Nice.................... Is this your Model/Style?

Attachments

• 00081CUm62lJsL._SL1500_.jpg
    00081CUm62lJsL._SL1500_.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,340
Yes, that's it. I had to go with this one because my center speaker is too big to fit in the 337. Guess I could have bought the smaller center speaker, but . . .

Flamin' hell this thing is heavy. Might have to wait for the lesbian down the street to get home so she can help me with it.

elfstone said:
Flamin' hell this thing is heavy. Might have to wait for the lesbian down the street to get home so she can help me with it.

:laughing-rolling:

Rope

these are the 2 units i have; 1st house my Dual 510 and old Yammy receiver to drive the turn table. Only difference is i have the frosted glass. The second is the main unit for all audio gear. I opted for open so no doors. You will love then. They together real easy and they provide the tools (a wrench). Extremely clever design and top notch quality. Enjoy!!!!!!

8fc0f1db-1e3d-0bb9-5cec-516ba69c1d04

78581265-6d5c-7037-5948-516ba6e3f063

Well I managed to get the box moved from the hallway into the sunroom and unpacked. That's where I ended it last night. Today's another day. You'd think for the cost, it would come already put together (or someone comes 'round to do it for you). Will post pics as I get it sorted.

And of course, the friggin' door hinges are nowhere to be found in the box. Salamander sending them out today.

I do have to praise Salamander for their customer service. Since the door hinges were missing it put the construction on hold. I called them and they said they would send them out to me. I was expecting a week or two before getting them. Just a few minutes ago FedEx rang the bell and there were the hinges. They sent them overnight. Wasn't expecting that.

I the the previous version of this piece from BDI and I really like it a lot. The only difference is the way the TV stand works.

BDI-Avion-8937-Noir-2.jpg

Hey everyone! Just to follow up. I did finally get the salamander put together. What a nightmare. Took a few extra days since some of the parts were missing. Salamander was quick to get them to me so it wasn't so bad. Now I just need to make some speaker stands for the speakers. I bought some really nice VTI stands, but they weren't big enough for the Klipsch (although online reviews said they would hold the RB75s).

Attachments

• 20141027_104920sa.jpg
    20141027_104920sa.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 661
Alright my old friend.
Its been along time....I'm also putting my boom-boom room together.

Post some pics Barney.

I've downsized a lot in the new house. Got rid of a lot of equipment and went smaller. But now I'm thinking about a 70" Samsung to replace the 60".

Back