• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Lady Gaga, Monster Ball

Babs

Queen "B"
lady-gaga-the-monster-ball-tour-at-madison-square-gablu-ray-4179-MLA2628803190_042012-O.jpg

I will leave the review to Zing.

As far as Babs, I respect her a lot more. She rocks the piano. She can sing, and sing well!! Personally, I would have chosen different outfits, more tasteful, just me. I am thinking she may rival Christina A. one of my favorites. I feel she kind of wants to be modern day Madonna. That is ok, but Lady G will never be Madonna!

I have new found respect for Lady GaGa after hearing her rendition of The Sound of Music during a tribute to the movie and Julie Andrews. She K I L L E D it....I already viewed her as more of an artist than many others like Christina Aguilera. While not everyone's cup of tea, she is a real talent. I also think Lorde has that kind of potential.

^ Awesome, Batman! I so agree!

Also, the Julie Andrew's mention gives you a high five from me! ;)

Lorde, another! ;)

I saw The Monster Ball Tour when it came to Ottawa. One of the best live shows I've ever been to. That Blu-ray faithfully captures the vibe of the show.

I've self-deprecatingly made reference to Lady Gaga on a number of occasions, but believe you me I think she an extremely talented performer (and composer, and...) and look forward to her having a long career.

Jeff

ps. Bats: I agree that Lorde has tremendous potential as well. Actually she's already putting on amazing live performances. I saw her live last year. I can hardly wait to see her in a number of years when she has a fleshed-out catalogue of songs to choose from.

Gaga definitely has talent. May her career last long enough for her to be as creepy as Madonna.

Back