• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Leaving Neverland

bmwuk

My wife was watching it last night. If these two people are telling the truth, which I have no reason to think they aren't, this is very disturbing on many levels. The parents for giving unsupervised access to their children. The sickening acts by that individual

I don't think I can watch this.
I've heard and read a couple reports about the docu.
He's not here to defend himself, but why would anyone lie about this?
Awful stuff. It's incredibly disturbing how many people caneither look the other way or be so naive...

What's probably really sad about all of this, is he was probably abused himself as a child, as most child molesters were abused themselves as kids. Don't know if I'll ever watch it. Something very disturbing about child molesters.

Here's what I think about this in general...
  • Everyone was pretty damn sure this stuff was happening but we chose to laugh about it rather than someone actually doing something
  • Why in the hell would any parent ever allow their child to be alone overnight with any adult male?
  • I don't like the way these documentaries are made which have a clear and often way over the top agenda and goal. I sense no amount of true balance or accuracy across the board, picking the things they want us to learn versus everything. This drives me nuts and it is why I rarely watch documentaries anymore.
  • We are good at looking back at events and having really strong opinions today while at the time we either completely ignored these things or didn't have any real interest in them.

I don't know what the goal of the creators of this documentary were going for with this project, but from what I've seen all it is doing is making us all pretty sick in the stomach.

How the two people can talk about it today. Along with their parents . Just sad

Back