• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Legacy Audio Signature SE review

Love those things. They are my favorite speaker in the Legacy lineup. (edit: misread the title, actually the Focus is my favorite)

They are made about 90 minutes from my house. I have been there several times. I used to have a Legacy Preamp (re-badged Proton) and 5 channel amp that I ran in the basement system. I really liked them. Sold them to a buddy when I was helping him set up his HT.

Focus is definitely one of the Speakers one my list if I was ever in that Price Range

They sound incredible.

I haven't heard the new Focus with the powered bass drivers but I heard the standard focus several times bi-amped with gobs of power going to the woofs, and oh the midrange was so incredibly good.

I have heard the Aeris with powered woofers and they sounded amazing. Damn near like a live drummer in the room. I lust after a home theater with seven Focus with the center standing behind an acoustically transparent screen. This is what I might build if I ever had an unlimited budget (which is super unlikely but I am still planning it out in my head just in case).

I have heard the Aeris with powered woofers and they sounded amazing. Damn near like a live drummer in the room. I lust after a home theater with seven Focus with the center standing behind an acoustically transparent screen. This is what I might build if I ever had an unlimited budget (which is super unlikely but I am still planning it out in my head just in case).

You are a wise and learned man/ primate.

I would love to hear the Aeris, and as stated before the Focus are ridiculously good. I would also like to hear the Focus with the powered woofers.

Back