• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Legends of the Knight

Batman

Staff member
Famous
Just wanted to share with my friends a film project I'm actively backing. (no I'm in no way involved, just contributing a few bucks) Just another shining example of why my love for this character is so great and why my passion for Batman's mythology continues to grow.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf_7IsvXV-U[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6VHVjc5V5M[/youtube]

Love this shot from the trailer, it reminds me of my son Daniel.

AC3E600B-F9C2-4E3E-9656-C87B3FA6A184-3754-000001709FA6E3B3_zpse6119571.jpg

The fundraiser generated nearly $23,000 MORE than the producers targeted!!! :text-link:

I really liked the way the kids face's were lit up seeing Batman in costume, visiting them in the hospital. That was a pretty close to Christen Bale looking Batman too, nice Batmobile also.

im as big as a fan as everyone else is, despite not having such an amazing collection, ive carried the bat signal in my heart ever since.

thank you bats for sharing this. i still dont know what its about, but i will look into this tomorrow when i get home. (i cant see this at work),

i saw the videos, but havent clicked on the fundraiser link.

thank you batman, for inspiring everyone and for children around the world who are touched by this.

As a teen and adult I've always related more to other characters but there has always been "something" about Batman.

True story...

One of my earlies memories is of myself at my birthday party. I couldn't have been older than 3 or 4. I remember having a helium balloon on a string and somehow I lost my grip it. My parents expected me to be terribly upset but I wasn't. They felt terrible because there were no more balloons. I on the other hand was totally cool because, as I told my parent, "Batman is going to get it for me."

Yes all keep up the good work.

My family continues to support a nephew. Nolan.

So far he appears to be a very happy young man.

Attachments

• Nolan.jpg
    Nolan.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 2,078
Joanna and I will be flying to Tampa (the filmmaker, Brett Culp's hometown) next Friday for the premiere of this film. I contributed enough to this project to get an Associate Producers credit. And also a few extra perks some of which I will be displaying proudly in my basement. I'm excited since amongst all my collectibles and memorabilia, this may be the single Batman project I'm PROUDEST to be attached to.

Awesome experience, I'm sure.

I'm happy for you in that you're able to contribute to something that means so much to you.

jamhead said:
I'm happy for you in that you're able to contribute to something that means so much to you.
:text-+1:

Well done, my friend. Well done! :bow-blue:

Chris, you and Jo have a great trip!

Congrats!

:music-rockout: :music-rockout:

i remembered seeing this in the past, glad to see you've 'reached' such a level. im also glad that they've acknowledged your accomplishment in this one, but as one always says, its not about being 'recognized' that we do things, its because its whats the right thing to do.

batman would be proud of you, if not, his legacy.

jomari said:
its not about being 'recognized' that we do things, its because its whats the right thing to do.

This speaks volumes in my book! :text-goodpost: :eusa-clap:

jomari said:
i remembered seeing this in the past, glad to see you've 'reached' such a level. im also glad that they've acknowledged your accomplishment in this one, but as one always says, its not about being 'recognized' that we do things, its because its whats the right thing to do.

batman would be proud of you, if not, his legacy.
Well said Jomari. Without a shadow of a doubt, Brett Culp's vision and the "REAL HEROES" in his film are the ones who deserve the recognition. And it's for these reasons I'm SO proud to have found a way to contribute. I truly felt after viewing the trailer and partaking in a launch spreecast this was a worthy cause to get behind and help it become the best possible final product. I can't wait to see it for the first time.

And if I can add a more personal note, IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT SOMETHING, ANYTHING, IT CAN LEAD TO AWESOME THINGS. Not to say that the character, Batman, has importance in and of itself. But that my interest in this beloved character has inspired me to be a better person, work hard, treat people the right way, donate to worthy causes, even BE ON TV!! etc. That passion and love for this character has wound up culminating in experiences that I wouldn't trade for the world.

Currently waiting to board our flight to Tampa :banana-rock: :banana-dance: :banana-rock:

Jo and I just got back to the hotel from the after party. I was blown away by the evening we were just a part of. On every level imaginable, the film exceeded my expectations. The Tampa Theatre is the most incredible theatre I've ever seen or been in. I was touched on so many levels by the message this film delivers. It features several stories interwoven in a non-linear way about some very inspirational people! The production quality was as good as I've seen in a documentary style film from the video and editing, to the audio and soundtrack.

We have also had the pleasure of meeting some incredible people that were involved with the film, some of whom were in it, and some of whom backed or helped with the production, or both. Now after having seen it, my pride in being even remotely attached has been reinforced. Seeing my name in the credits at the end was one of the coolest personal things I've seen. I hope that any of you who are interested will see this ASAP. When I get them over to photobucket, I will post pics of our experience.

Batman said:
Seeing my name in the credits at the end was one of the coolest personal things I've seen.

Awesome!!! It is a special feeling when you support & take part in something you are so passionate for! On so many levels as well!!
:clap:

I can only imagine the joy and pleasure you experienced from this project.

I am proud to know you.

Back