• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Mad Max

PaulyT

Behind the Curtain
Staff member
Administrator
Superstar
Just scored Mad Max on g2a.com for $20, not bad for a new release of a big-name game like this one!

mad-max-box-art.jpg

Been looking forward to this for a while.

Guess I should see the new movie though. :laughing-rolling:

hehehe,

hit us up, let me know how it goes. reminds me a lot of Rage by Bethesda.

Is it more of a racing game, good mauling system like batman or shadows of mordor?

im curious of your review buddy... :teasing-tease:

Just finished the game, it started a bit slow IMHO but got pretty addictive after a while. It's a big open world style game, with elements of Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Batman (combat style). Good graphics, scenery style is kinda similar to Fallout New Vegas which I also played recently. Definitely a recommended game if you like FPS adventures.

glad to know you enjoyed it.

im lagging on my games.

can you believe it, i havent finished Witcher 3, i was caught up playing the last of us again.

i have to finish it before november 10.

finished this one up last night, for an open world game, this has a LOT to do.

i didnt finish it tho, i kinda got burned out with other open world games out there, that kinda 'forces' you to do things.

my thoughts initially,

great gameplay, i wish the counterattacks were more like shadows of mordor, but i still enjoyed it.

voice acting is well done, superb for max to be honest. chumbucket (yes that is a name), was annoying after a while.

it was a bit on the short end, and fell a bit flat towards the ending.

great game for the right price. thanks pauly for turning me on to this one.

Back