• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Monolith

heeman

PRETTY HAPPY.........
Famous
I have heard a lot of good things about these and with losing a channel on one of my old Parasounds, it was time.

Yeah Baby!!!

IMG_2433.JPG

Last edited:
What's that, a power conditioner? A new Videophile/Audiophile 8K/HiRes streaming box? The timing circuit for a Tesla model X? The cool storage box for the full editions of "Cards against humanity?"

Eh????

This is an espresso machine... No, no wait, it's a snow cone maker... Is it a water heater?

But in all seriousness, it looks pretty sexy..

What's that, a power conditioner? A new Videophile/Audiophile 8K/HiRes streaming box? The timing circuit for a Tesla model X? The cool storage box for the full editions of "Cards against humanity?"

Eh????

I don't have any idea, but what I'm certain of is that it has a PIC16F1708 microcontroller running things....

For a microcontroller salesman, I imagine that would be so.

Still confused
I'm guessing that you're not a fan but that's largely because I can't recall a relatively mainstream amp other than a few ATIs that you did approve of.

Congrats Keith. That is a fine looking beast. I hope it performs well for you and gives you years of enjoyment.

Very nice!
That must mean that you are enjoying the precise time delay of 500 milliseconds from the time you press the ON button until the first soft start relay engages. Then you must feel the rush of emotion and anticipation as the next 2 second timing interval progresses, leading up to the orgasmic thrill of the final 4 second timing cycle as the massive filter capacitor banks charge through thermistor current limiters. Then fulfillment! The final full-current relay closes and precisely 500 milliseconds later the soft start relay disengages......We are ready!

Wow, I get a fucking thrill just thinking about all that..... :toast:

Wow that looks nice! I may look at the two-channel version of that amp in the future.

Can anyone comment on how it compares to the similar ATI amps? e.g. AT1800 series or even beyond?

That must mean that you are enjoying the precise time delay of 500 milliseconds from the time you press the ON button until the first soft start relay engages. Then you must feel the rush of emotion and anticipation as the next 2 second timing interval progresses, leading up to the orgasmic thrill of the final 4 second timing cycle as the massive filter capacitor banks charge through thermistor current limiters. Then fulfillment! The final full-current relay closes and precisely 500 milliseconds later the soft start relay disengages......We are ready!

Wow, I get a fucking thrill just thinking about all that..... :toast:

Did you design this amp?

Wow that looks nice! I may look at the two-channel version of that amp in the future.

Can anyone comment on how it compares to the similar ATI amps? e.g. AT1800 series or even beyond?

From what I have found out, it is almost identical..............

Couple years less warranty.

Back