• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Most of These Stories Are Somewhat True - Now Available!

D

Deleted member 133

Folks,

I thought this deserved a new thread.

My first book, Most of These Stories Are Somewhat True, is now available.

The paperback version is now available through Amazon.com for $18US. There are already some Amazon discounters selling it for less. It should be showing up on other online sites soon, if not already. The e-book version should be available within a week or two.

As previously mentionned, I will be selling author-signed copies. I should have my first batch available for sale by the end of next week at the latest. The price will be $25US for one copy shipped anywhere in the US and $25C for a single copy shipped anywhere in Canada. (The exchange rate difference is offset by lower shipping costs in Canada.) If you would like a copy please send me a PM with your complete name / mailing address, and I will give you payment instructions. (Options will be PayPal and Interac e-Transfer.)

Because of the shipping size / weight for one copy, I sneak in at a lower postage rate. I will be happy to sell multiple copies at a time (they make great presents!) but I will need to first pop over to my local post office to get you a price.

Once I get my books in stock I will typically be able to have them in the mail either the day an order is received or the next day at the latest. It should take 7-10 days to then arrive via Canada Post / USPS. I've checked on express shipping options and trust me, they are too expensive.

I would like to once again thank everyone who has offered words of encouragement, advice, assistance, input, and inspiration. This has taken a little longer than I had first hoped, but then again what did I know!

Jeff

I couldn't wait, ordered!!!

Jeff I want to bring my copy to the next GTG and have you sign it while I take a selfie of the occasion. I promise I'll bring $7 worth of Donald Trump bumper stickers to make up the difference.

What the hell, you're a good friend.
I'll bring $10 worth! :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:

why would i want a signed copy????

how bout sending something else with the book... :happy-smileygiantred:

kidding aside, congratulations! i can now tell my other friends (i have two), that i know someonw who is an author and kinky dresser (not the same person. maybe)

congratulations! i think i am going to regret this post...

^^^ Your two friends will now know you buy books written by cross-dressers. :teasing-tease:

This thread is already taking an unexpected turn...

Reminds me of a story in my book...

:)

By the way, it really honestly does not matter to me whether folks buy the book from me, or through an online retailer.

In the case of the former, it is true that I actually stand to make a few bucks (perhaps, with time, enough to cover my actual out of pocket costs - and certainly not anything towards time spent).

In the case of the latter, far less per copy sold, however those sales stats are actually counted (meaning that I might be able to brag, down the round, that I actually sold X number of copies and have the sales stats to prove it).

HOWEVER what I really hope to do (and this I set out from the start of this adventure) was to 1) leave some tangible legacy that, when I am long gone, the children of my children's children will be able to read and know, at least very partially, a bit about me; and 2) produce something that people enjoy reading; something that entertains, amuses, enlightens (just a bit), informs, and perhaps causes a chuckle, guffaw, or big old fashioned belly laugh.

And the only way that can happen is if people read the book.

So I don't care how you get a copy; whether you buy or borrow a copy; whether you circulate it amongst friends and family. It was made to be read and if it is, I will be very happy.

Jeff

I hope you dont mind me asking, but is this out of pocket cost? No publisher?

I must say this is an endeavor by itself, and yet you were able to succeed in placing it in the market.

Ionfe the dust settles in my end you sir will well, let me tell the wife and get approval.

Yup, everyone's aware who wears the pants in the jomari house.

I mean, the jomaris wifeys house.

Folks,

I received my first shipment of books today.

To repeat what I posted before, if you would like to purchase a copy (or copies) please send me a PM with your name and mailing address. The single copy price is $25US by mail to the US and $25C by mail to Canada. My American friends can pay via PayPal. Canadians can use either PayPal or Interac e-Transfer.

The first batch, in response to the PMs received to date, will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Over the next few weeks I'm already booked for three local signing events - and expect several more over the coming month. While I can get new orders in within a week or so when the first batch is close to being sold out, I want to make sure that my Annex friends get first crack at what I have in hand now. So if you'd like an author-signed copy direct from me, now's the time to order!

Regards.

Jeff

Deacon said:
I will get my copy signed the next time I see you! That way I can authenticate!
But then all those offshore workers I'm paying to sign for me will be out of work!

Looking forward to the next GTG - wherever and whenever that might be.

Jeff

My copies arrived today! :banana-dance: :banana-rock: :banana-dance: :banana-rock:

Thank you, Mr. Author.

Good to know!

That was three (3) days - Tuesday to Friday. Not bad service. Mind you it was a parcel so it might have gone faster than the single book shipments which are regular mail.

Would love to hear from others when they get theirs (from me) so that I have a good idea as to how long it takes to get to a variety of destinations.

And thanks again Zing!

Jeff

^ Thank you, Jeff, for the signature and added comment to my book! I am proud to add it to my library. I always have several books going at once, BUT, I have a sneaky suspicion this may take precedence over one or two.

We are getting together with Jenny & Greg tommorow evening. A picture may be in order with our copies. That is if Zing & Greg are up for it, it may just be Barbi & Jenny.

Kudos to you, again! ;)

Folks,

If and as you read the book, please don't be shy about posting comments on the likes of Amazon.com and elsewhere - if you like it that is! :)

Jeff

Back