• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Original Star Wars Trilogy on Blu-Ray

Akula

Famous
It's coming.

http://epicstream.com/news/Disney-To-Re ... On-Blu-ray

Disney realized that for a relatively minor cost of mastering the films for Blu-Ray they can make millions of dollars by giving Star Wars fans what they've been wanting.

To those who were worried about Disney taking over this property, I think this is a darn good sign they'll treat it better than Lucas ever did. Yes, Disney is money hungry. But they understand that in order to get money you make a product people wish to buy. Capitalism at its very finest in that sense.

So, how many of us will be pre-ordering this on Amazon?

I'll probably pass. Though I'm not 100%....may be something I put on a wish list or something. I just don't care anymore.

Batman said:
I'll probably pass. Though I'm not 100%....may be something I put on a wish list or something. I just don't care anymore.

You are dead to me :eek:bscene-buttred:

Akula said:
Disney realized that for a relatively minor cost of mastering the films for Blu-Ray they can make millions of dollars by giving Star Wars fans what they've been wanting.

To those who were worried about Disney taking over this property, I think this is a darn good sign they'll treat it better than Lucas ever did. Yes, Disney is money hungry. But they understand that in order to get money you make a product people wish to buy. Capitalism at its very finest in that sense.

So they are gong to unfix Episodes IV, V, and VI... I hope they can fix the steaming piles that are Episodes I, II and III.

Towen7 said:
Akula said:

So they are gong to unfix Episodes IV, V, and VI... I hope they can fix the steaming piles that are Episodes I, II and III.

There's a difference between putting something back to the way it was and fixing things with built in defects. Episode 1 always has and will be a turd by comparison. 2 and 3 I think were better than they got credit for, the real problem was mediocre actors doing a crappy job of acting.

Back