• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Ozark

PaulyT

Behind the Curtain
Staff member
Administrator
Superstar
Just finished the first (and so far only) season of Ozark on Netflix. I thought I'd be tired of crime-based shows after binging on The Sopranos, but I really enjoyed Ozark. Very intelligently written, good acting, good cast, good filming (IMHO). Highly recommended, and I hope they continue with this series.

Last edited:
:laughing: Nope. Nice Mozart piano concerto at the end of the finale, though, right up my alley!

I downloaded the whole season onto my phon e and I've been watching it on my flights this week. I am truly getting into it.

Sumpin' tells me they didn't play any of this on the soundtrack!!

To continue the digression... the Daredevils' The Car Over The Lake album remains one of my favourites. Might be one of my most-played vinyl records.

Sumpin' tells me they didn't play any of this on the soundtrack!!

I had to do a wiki refresh of my braincells, cuz that wasn't Jim Dandy; JD sang for Black Oak Arkansas, not OMD.

Jason Bateman was on Colbert a few nights ago promoting the new series. I'm intrigued.

My only complaint, which I don't have an answer for, is the completely extreme duress and anxiety which never ceases throughout the story telling. Reducing those stress levels could make it boring, but they seem higher than needed.

Through 4-5 episodes so far.....pretty intense. IMO the stress and anxiety is on point. Marty has a lot to overcome....don’t want to get into spoiler territory yet

Back