• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Picard - This looks interesting

There's also rumor that they are talking about developing a show just for Captain Pike. I'm liking what they are doing with the Star Trek Universe.

So is this thing on CBS All Access or Amazon Prime? LINK to an article that is supposed to have the trailer, but it won't play. Scroll down towards the bottom to see what I'm talking about. Heck, even the trailer on Youtube says Amazon Prime on it.
Looks pretty interesting, especially with Data and the Borg in there, but I worry that Picard is almost looking too frail in this. Hopefully it's good.

Amazon Prime promotes programming which is not on "Prime" but which is available through their apps and services you can subscribe to through them. I get ads and trailers for shows I have to subscribe to a new service to watch all the time - and I don't find out I have to sign up for a new service until I attempt to watch the show when Amazon present "viewing options" to me.

Amazon Prime promotes programming which is not on "Prime" but which is available through their apps and services you can subscribe to through them. I get ads and trailers for shows I have to subscribe to a new service to watch all the time - and I don't find out I have to sign up for a new service until I attempt to watch the show when Amazon present "viewing options" to me.
I get that as I get CBS All Access through the Prime app, but isn't this a little misleading? Just because they can have Prime, doesn't mean they can see the show? Seems a little weird having the Amazon Prime logo on there when it isn't a Prime program.

I get that as I get CBS All Access through the Prime app, but isn't this a little misleading? Just because they can have Prime, doesn't mean they can see the show? Seems a little weird having the Amazon Prime logo on there when it isn't a Prime program.

Yes, it is a bit of a bait and switch.

Here's what's going on:
Amazon Prime Video will be the exclusive streaming home of the new series in more than 200 countries and territories, outside of the U.S. and Canada, it was announced today in a joint statement by CBS Studios International and Amazon Prime Video. Under the multi-year agreement with CBS, each episode will be available on Amazon Prime Video within 24 hours of its U.S. premiere.

Back