1. Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Folks, I'm playing with the behavior of the titles and banners; you may want to read the relevant thread in the Forum Suggestions area.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
    Dismiss Notice

Playdead's INSIDE

Discussion in 'Games' started by AndySTL, Sep 27, 2016.

1. AndySTL

AndySTL Well-Known Member

This game is FUN and creepy. It's a 2-d logic puzzle game with scrolling screen. It looks like a Pink Floyd video. Very fun.

PaulyT likes this.
  2. AndySTL

3. PaulyT

PaulyT Behind the Curtain Staff Member Administrator Moderator Superstar

Looks interesting, may give it a go. Thanks!

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Famous

I was just talking about this game with a friend last night. I read about it ~a month ago and meant to download it for Xbox One. From the same company "Limbo" is supposed to be really good too which is a predecessor but not a prequel to Inside. I believe it was GOTM in Game Informer last month.

5. AndySTL

Download it now!

It's really fun and can be enjoyed alone or with friends all helping to solve the puzzles. A good friend of mine went through surgery yesterday in a fight with cancer and the night before a few friends went over to his place and we downloaded this game. It was a good bonding experience and got his mind off the surgery.

I don't think it is terribly long. You can probably get through the entire game in one evening. I haven't finished yet but I get the feeling that I am close to the end.

6. PaulyT

I played Limbo, liked it a lot. Just got this one, will try it out shortly...

7. AndySTL

Bump....anyone else start the game?

8. PaulyT

Not yet, I bought it and installed it, just haven't started yet. Have been playing the new(ish) Doom. ;)

9. AndySTL

Hey @PaulyT, did you ever get around to playing this?

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Famous

Zachary and I finished it. It was really cool overall but I was a little underwhelmed by the ending. Def worth the $ and time spent playing it though.

11. PaulyT

Yup, played and finished it a while ago. Definitely an odd game, great atmosphere, some good puzzles. Yeah ending's a bit abrupt and mysterious...