• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Power Audio

Deerhunter

Just talked to Tom V online, and let him know I am a long time member of this great place. So I asked him for the V1500 for free, plus free shipping! I just asked for 1 but he decided to throw the second one in for free too! Hell of a guy he is. :music-rockout:

Just realized something though, he for got to get my address. Dang it! :angry-banghead:

You guys crack me up...

BTW, here's the office bass system right now. (well, I've put in a 4000w amp in place of old reliable(M1200).

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

Attachments

• boom1.JPG
    boom1.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 197
Next winter were getting a house, finally! My wife has already said I can get one, she is a very understanding wife. After all a few of you have meet me, :angelic-green: so y'all know my wife is very very understanding.

Deerhunter said:
Next winter were getting a house, finally! My wife has already said I can get one, she is a very understanding wife. After all a few of you have meet me, :angelic-green: so y'all know my wife is very very understanding.

i guess i need to install a stripper pole in my bedroom too and get something more than tidy whitey hanes.

:happy-smileygiantred:

do you guys even HAVE neighbors?

flippin hell living in a condo.

at least i dont have downstair neighbors.

Deerhunter said:
Congrats! :music-rockout:

Back