• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Power cord for squeezebox

mcad64

I have been having a really bad day electronics wise. Among other things one of my Squeezeboxes power cords seems to have crapped out. I am not really sure how to decipher all the hieroglyphics on the back but it looks like it is a 5Volt 2 amp plug. The centre pin is positive and the outside is negative. What I don't know is what is the diameter of the plug that fits into the back of the squeezebox unit? It is a UNIFIVE brand plug that I can't seem to source here in Canada.
Help please!!
Thanks,
Mike

Thanks Bats, I don't do ebay though. That is the US as well....so double don't do that!!!:biggrin:

The listing said they ship worldwide....but since you don’t do ebay, good luck.

I am sure Amazon Canada has something that will work. I've never had an issue finding stuff like that on Amazon.

I am sure Amazon Canada has something that will work. I've never had an issue finding stuff like that on Amazon.
I copied the info off the ebay listing and a bunch of power supplies popped up on Amazon.

There are some but they are not shipped and sold by Amazon , so I take a pass. I am very picky about my Amazon purchases. Non Amazon sellers hose you for shipping to the great unwashed masses North of our shared border.

No worries. I apologize if I came off as a smartass myself. That wasn’t my intent. I’d exhaust all options before paying that too!

Back