• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

PSB Image series

Many years ago I randomly stopped by a dealer, and they had the PSB Image B25 on display. They were very enjoyable to listen to, and for only $350 a pair (at the time), I was really tempted to just buy them even though I'm not an impulse buyer nor was I actually looking to make a purchase.
While I ended up not getting them, they certainly did make an impression on me.

I believe the B6 was the replacement of the B25. Keeping in mind they are entry level speakers, I think the B6 would be just as enjoyable for the price. And at $270 for that whole set, that sounds like a steal to me, especially if your expectations are set appropriately (which it sounds like they are). If I were in your shoes I would totally jump on that, even if it is just to have extra speakers laying around to mess with, or in your case as a secondary system.

Hopefully the seller can demo them to you just to show they are still in working order, etc?

I owned b25's in a 5.1 system many moons ago. I thought they were great speakers. Good luck!!

Update... I went and looked/listened to this set up and it sounded good without any issues.
I bought'em!
Now I got my marantz nr1403 and a pair of Elac Debut b6 for sale to cover this purchase.
I think it'll be a nice set up for the space I have in our coverted garage

Update... I went and looked/listened to this set up and it sounded good without any issues.
I bought'em!
Now I got my marantz nr1403 and a pair of Elac Debut b6 for sale to cover this purchase.
I think it'll be a nice set up for the space I have in our coverted garage
You suck!! :D Let us know your impressions after you've listened to them for a bit.

Back