• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Skyrim might actually get ported to PS4 / Xbox One

Though as the article and the comments mention, games like the Witcher 3 may have rendered this game obsolete. I'm still willing to give it a shot.

Skyrim's a fun game, but I've played it. I still haven't paid out for a XBox One or PS4 and I really don't see that set of circumstances changing- I don't game as much as I used to, and quite honestly, the games that are out just aren't doing anything for me.

Yeah, Skyrim is right up there in my list of favorite games.

big skyrim fan here, it was one of the best experiences you can have in an open world setting.

that being said, its also one reason i detract from it from time to time. as much as 'you get your moneys worth' with open world or sandbox games, they tend to get pretty tiring, if you play one after the other.

imagine fallout 4, then witcher, then some watchdogs, then some GTA 5... it gets pretty linear, which is ironic.

anyways, I'd look into being a member of the thieves guild once again if i could.

great storyline, great gameplay, until...

i took an arrow to the knee. :happy-smileygiantred:

jomari said:
big skyrim fan here, it was one of the best experiences you can have in an open world setting.

that being said, its also one reason i detract from it from time to time. as much as 'you get your moneys worth' with open world or sandbox games, they tend to get pretty tiring, if you play one after the other.

imagine fallout 4, then witcher, then some watchdogs, then some GTA 5... it gets pretty linear, which is ironic.

anyways, I'd look into being a member of the thieves guild once again if i could.

great storyline, great gameplay, until...

i took an arrow to the knee. :happy-smileygiantred:

The thing you get in GTA that you don't get in Skyrim is the ability to just go muck about... in Skyrim, if you're not doing some kind of quest there isn't much going on. Still, I think occasionally about firing it up and playing it through with a new character doing things completely differently (I was a heavy armor/close combat sort my first go-through... might be fun to be a mage next time).

so andy, i saw you played it for the first time last night.... opinions? have you pl,ayed it before?

man, i just got this and titanfall 2, its been an expensive month.

let me know how it goes bro...

FUS RO DAH!

I find it interesting that, for this new generation of consoles, a good chunk of releases are just ports from the previous generation. Heck, they're even games people have played ALREADY.

Skyrim was a good game, but I'm not really sure I'm that interested in paying to play it again, just with slightly nicer graphics.

I find it interesting that, for this new generation of consoles, a good chunk of releases are just ports from the previous generation. Heck, they're even games people have played ALREADY.

Skyrim was a good game, but I'm not really sure I'm that interested in paying to play it again, just with slightly nicer graphics.

this is why i am hesitating on rebuying the AC ezio series.

yes, its rebuying it. i consumed it in all its essence and glory, and now i will do it again.

but i feel strongly about skyrim, so i kinda justified that one. :D

IF it was to be reskinned and resold, i would buy it at 20 bucks, but other than sales i dont buy games i already finished unless its dirt cheap

(sleeping dogs was one of them)

Yeah, I can understand re-buying a game you really liked. I've done it before (not at full retail, but older games available via XBox Live Arcade), so if you know you're going to get the time out of it, sure.

Maybe I'm incorrect in my conclusions, but it just doesn't seem like the game library for this generation is growing at the same rate it did at the same point in the last gen.

Maybe I'm incorrect in my conclusions, but it just doesn't seem like the game library for this generation is growing at the same rate it did at the same point in the last gen.

exacto! to be honest, it seems that we dont have that many games out there that are truly 'worth' it.

either reruns or redos but no really reall good stuff no more...

Too early for me to say on Skyrim. Battlefield 1 will get more of my time for a while. I suspect Sklyrim will eventually capture me but the first 15 mins did not wow me. Witcher 3 wowed me in the first 10 mins.

Too early for me to say on Skyrim. Battlefield 1 will get more of my time for a while. I suspect Sklyrim will eventually capture me but the first 15 mins did not wow me. Witcher 3 wowed me in the first 10 mins.

i agree. witcher 3 has placed the bar way up there. gotta remember skyrim is a bit aging already, and quite frankly, old. i got it due to the promo they had for 15 dollar off every 100 dollars you spend.

BF1 was down today, but played campaign. :D

i was tempted to do skyrim, but man, that will take up so much of my life.

again.

Back