• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Some changes

Dentman

I made some changes to my system/room. I cleaned up the front TV wall and also built a stand/table for my equipment. I fairly happy with the new look. Actually all those pictures have now been removed from that wall also

rps20180917_184014.jpg

Are you gonna put acoustic panels where the pictures were?
I need to do something, not sure where to start. I seem to have plenty of slap echo in spite of the very open, heavily diffuse, and material heavy room. That front wall and the ceiling are looking like the worst offenders.
Thoughts?

Looks nice!! The OCD in me has to ask "Is that tv crooked...is it just me or does it look like it is low on the right? Or do I need to get to the optometrist??

Nice spot!
Yes it is. I need to pull it off the wall and adjust the mount. My wife couldn't lift up her side of the TV (65")so I was forced to mount it myself. Hence my delay in pulling it back off the wall. I do have neighbors who would help so really I have no other excuse other then lazy and kinda tired off fooling with it. You've forced my hand now, thanks.

Nice spot!
Yes it is. I need to pull it off the wall and adjust the mount. My wife couldn't lift up her side of the TV (65")so I was forced to mount it myself. Hence my delay in pulling it back off the wall. I do have neighbors who would help so really I have no other excuse other then lazy and kinda tired off fooling with it. You've forced my hand now, thanks.

Slacker!!!

Back