• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Starwars: The Rise of Skywalker

Huey

Famous
I'm just gonna leave this here. Gotta say, the laugh at the end has me a little excited.

Akula

I'm interested. I liked TLJ more than most others, but I do recognize it screwed up some stuff in the established universe (like the midichlorian crap, but more so). I do wonder where this story ends up.

walls

I was really disappointed in the last film, so much so that I never bothered to add it to my collection so I will most likely wait for the Blu-ray.
I think Rogue One has been my favorite of the new Disney films, and Solo being a fun mindless second.

Randy

Famous
I was really disappointed in the last film, so much so that I never bothered to add it to my collection so I will most likely wait for the Blu-ray.
I think Rogue One has been my favorite of the new Disney films, and Solo being a fun mindless second.
Really, I thought The Last Jedi was good.
Havent seen Solo.
I havent really kept up until TLJ I never finished watching episodes 1,2 and 3.
Sat down several times and tried and they never did hold my Interest.

Akula

Given how much other stuff gets rebooted, I could see Disney rebooting the prequels.

TitaniumTroy

I liked a few things from the Pre-quels. Darth Maul and his dual bladed light saber was pretty cool. As was his fight scene with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, despite to many cutbacks to almost toddler Ankin Skywalker. Also liked the fight between Lord Sidious and Yoda, I liked seeing how much fun the Emperor was having while fighting it made for a nice contrast to serious Master Yoda.

However,Jar Jar Binks, was the worst of the worst.

Haywood

Famous
The problem with the prequels can be summed up by the fact that I cracked up laughing when I saw this:

It should have been moving. It should have been tragic. All I could think of was:

Huey

Famous
What? You say you always wanted to see a Star Wars: A New Hope and Arrested Development mashup? Well today is your lucky day! SFW LINK It's only a 3 minute video, and if you're a fan of Arrested Development, you'll like it.

The DirtMerchant

Saw it on Sunday morning for a bday party. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
I'll definitely be trying to go watch it again in the theaters, less popcorn from a paper bag noises and kids taking pics w/ flash.

Figure they had to throw in the cheesy parts since the trilogy was "coming to an end".
Still loved it.

Towen7

Staff member
Finally saw it today. There’s been an increasing level of cheese and forced political correctness as this trilogy has moved along. I was assuming that was just me being curmudgeonly. But there was more that I liked than didn’t. All things considered it’s my favorite of the final trilogy.