• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

SVS Isolation feet

MatthewB

Grandmaster Pimp Daddy
Famous
So I won a 50.00 Amazon gift card at work and after holding on to it for months I found something I could buy. I chose the SVS Soundpath Isolation feet. These rubber tipped feet screw right into the bottom of your sub and can support the weight of a SVS PB 13 sub. Since I already have two gramma pads under my SVS NSD 12/2 sub I got these to put under my tiny Def Tech Prosub 1000 that sits on top of my TV that I use as a mid bass module for my center speaker. I gotta say I was skeptical at first but these tiny rubber feet work just like the Gramma Pad. The isolate the sub from whatever it's sitting on, there is no more vibration or movement during bass heavy scenes. The rubber is very thick but pliable as you can still Squeeze it slightly but sturdy enough to be able to support at least 150 pounds I'd say. For those who think the Gramma pad is big and cumbersome these tiny feet might be a solution. Granted I only paid three bucks and change for the tax on these and feel these would be better priced at 29.99 but have to say I do like these and they elevate my sub about an inch so my passive driver on the bottom of the Prosub has more room to breathe.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 61
Sorry for the crappy pic it's dark in my great room but here's what they look like when attached to the legs of my sub.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 59
Back